Sogeti

Updated Feb 25, 2015
Updated Feb 25, 2015

2.6

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

Applied through an online service, went to corporate office for interviews, then went to local office for more interviews. Received an offer a few hours later. The whole process was very weird.

Interview Questions
    • Almost no technical questions whatsoever. Very laid back.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

The initial communication from their campus recruiter was very friendly and professional. We met at a coffee shop and spoke about my collegiate experiences and what I was looking for in a career.

The in-office visit consisted of three interviews (tech, HR, and from an account executive). The tech interview went over what technologies I learned in school and how I've applied them in projects. HR interview went over my resume, GPA, coursework, etc. The sales interview went over behavioral questions (fit interview).

Great overall experience.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you would see how *that* lamp over there is broken.   View Answer

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

Formal, phone + tech+ in person + mngt + HR interview, helps to know someone within, prefer consulting background, good interaction, explained offer and benefits, challenging and unstable when bench in between projects and if you hoping cold with no inside relationships

Interview Questions
    • If you wanted to change one thing what would that be?   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

first there was an initial phone conversation, then a follow up in person interview with the recruiter, then an interview with the client. The whole process was very easy, and there's nothing that you should worry about in the initial phase of getting hired.

no negotiation.

Unit Administrative Interview

After a simple phone screen I was interviewed by two people in person a week later. An HR/recruiting person and then a director. Pretty standard questions, no curve balls. The whole process took 90 minutes. Sent both of them a thank you email but I never got a call back or a response.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about one time you overcame a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

Got the interview from school career website. They let me go directly to do the on-site interview without doing any phone interviews or on-campus interviews. After the on-site, they send me to their client's site to interview with their clients. During the onsite, we had a really simple case and delivered a presentation as a group. The client's interview only involves in normal interview questions, nothing difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult or unexpected, mainly going through the resume.   Answer Question
    You should negotiate the intern hourly rate since it is too low.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti in October 2014.

so basically i made it to face to face and did well and than i didn't get it and found out applicants who matched less got it, so likely it is group looking for wasps and wasps only like some other reviewers on here mentioned. So if your not one of those no matter how good you are, don't count on it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti in October 2014.

The process was laid back and professional. I met with a recruiter and a consultant. Both representatives were friendly and answered questions very well. Overall I was pleased with the experience.

Enovia Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti.

Quick response after application through job site however paying entry level salary for 8 year experience professional. HR interviewed and started salary negotiation before technical interview. Sogeti is nothing like earlier consulting company, they are competing with other services company and loosing charm.

Interview Questions
    • Stopped at HR and dragged decision for many weeks   View Answer

Very less salary

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

The people that interviewed me are no longer with the company. However, the interview was informal and relaxed. I needed to follow up often to get the first interview. They like people who want to be involved with the company and not just the client.

Interview Questions
    • I was hired for the boot camp, they asked me technical questions which I couldn't answer since I hadn't been trained. They also asked me what my grades were in school, which was over 10 years ago.   View Answer
    I tried to negotiate but boot campers come in at a fixed rate.