Sogeti Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2014
Updated Sep 2, 2014

2.6

Enovia Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Sogeti.

Quick response after application through job site however paying entry level salary for 8 year experience professional. HR interviewed and started salary negotiation before technical interview. Sogeti is nothing like earlier consulting company, they are competing with other services company and loosing charm.

Interview Questions
    • Stopped at HR and dragged decision for many weeks   View Answer

Very less salary

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sogeti.

The people that interviewed me are no longer with the company. However, the interview was informal and relaxed. I needed to follow up often to get the first interview. They like people who want to be involved with the company and not just the client.

Interview Questions
    • I was hired for the boot camp, they asked me technical questions which I couldn't answer since I hadn't been trained. They also asked me what my grades were in school, which was over 10 years ago.   View Answer
    I tried to negotiate but boot campers come in at a fixed rate.

Senior Consultant Interview

interviewed by several members of the dallas leadership team. during my interview, they presented a consistent message. it was a very smooth interview process. well communicated regarding expectations for each phase of the interview process

Interview Questions
    • mostly behavioral questions until i reached the technical portion of the interview process   Answer Question
    straightforward

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sogeti.

3 interviews to gauge personality, technical ability and interests. The interviews were spread out over 3 weeks. Call backs were within 24 hours. Final interview was with the geographic vp.

Interview Questions
    • Questions regarding the advice former employers would give the interviewer about my weaknesses and strengths.   Answer Question
    I negotiated through HR. I think I undershot on the base salary.

IT Tech Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Sogeti in May 2014.

I met an on-campus recruiter and had a very positive interaction. Over a month later I was contacted to schedule an on-campus interview, which took place some three weeks later. It was short- about 20 minutes and covered my background and entry-level questions about consulting- what is consulting? what is the process like and what does it entail? etc

Interview Questions
    • Give me a time when improper requirements discovery resulted in scope creep of a project   Answer Question
    Very easy- they offer the same starting deal to all new hires which is very reasonable.

Senior Consultant Interview

The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Sogeti.

It was a three round process and the whole process took almost 2 months. One technical round and two hr rounds. Technical interview was not that hard. Just be yourself and know what you do.

Consultant Interview

Career Fair, then interview or just referral typically an offer will occur about 3 weeks after the initial process is started. Interview was long about 4 hours with a decent amount of technical questions.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sogeti.

Basically did high level overview for you and wanting to know what you can offer.
    They have an hiring manager that you will first interview with.
    Then you will probably meet up with employees similar to you.

Simple

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Sogeti in March 2014.

The recruiter was very nice and professional. The interview process is a bit informal and confusing. I was asked to drive to a clients office for a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked specific questions regarding a PM methodology was unfamiliar with.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sogeti in January 2014.

Contacted via LinkedIn
    Phone screen
    One - on - One interview for 45 mins with the direct manager
    Got an offer after 2 weeks. Accepted after a month.

Interview Questions
    • Not much. Just a few basic questions. Very easy for someone who has already been through a lot of behavioral interviews   Answer Question

Not something that I wanted to do in the long-term

Worked for Sogeti? Contribute to the Community!