Sogeti Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.6

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Sogeti (Omaha, NE).

Interview

HR contacted me thru linkedin and shared Job description. Technical panel explained me the job which was not as per JD. Then there was first round of technical interview followed by HR round and Skype round by sales manager.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

3 rounds. Round 1 - General Round Round 2 - Technical Round Round 3 - Experience and Management Round The overall interview experience was good and there was proper feedback after each round.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sogeti (Baltimore, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

I was recruited based on a mutual connection and immediately offered an interview with minimal review of my resume. Strike one. Before my interview, I found out they had hired another recruit the day after their interview. Strike two. Finally, in my interview I was able to discern that Sogeti is merely a staff augmentation company looking to bill clients. Strike three. The business model is built on working with "small to mid size local companies" but this IT we are talking about - implementing cloud based solutions. If you are seeking high quality IT work, you need not to consider location. The notion that those are the clients they target is silly, as those are the only clients they can get. Stay far away.

Interview Questions

• What about you makes you a better candidate for this role than anyone else?   Answer Question

Business Intelligence Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I directly got connected with the HR Manager who took my interview. She was very nice and asked me one by one all the standard questions and any questions related to my the job requirements.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Standard questions asked, very friendly team, quick response. Open about any concerns or obstacles that might come into play. Interview lasted around 2 1/2 hours - no second interview needed.

IT Consultant Interview

Interview

There were 3 stages to the interview process. The first stage consisted of two interviews on two separate days: one with the corporate recruiter and then the other with two current IT Consultants. The second stage was a meeting with one of the IT Directors. The Third stage, like the first, also consisted of two interviews. However, this time they were during the same day. The first was with the Human Resources Manager and the second with the Regional VP and Unit Manager. The interview process lasted approximately 3-4 weeks.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sogeti (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Interview process was very clear. Technical round(2 on 1), followed by HR and then Meeting with VP.technical round was approximately 45 minutes, HR was 30 minutes and meeting with VP was close to 40 minutes. Technical interview was more about the projects in the resume and questions revolved around the skills mentioned in the resume.

Interview Questions

• In Technical Interview, they asked about projects mentioned in the resume, gave few scenarios and asked how would I approach to solving the issue(eg. if you need to code a software from scratch, how would you go about designing the code), Object oriented principles. HR interview was more about what your passion is, what motivates you, what value will you bring to the company other basic questions.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti in March 2015.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter for a phone screening, then set up an on campus in person interview with the recruiter. I was then invited to a cocktail hour at a restaurant near their office where I mat almost every consultant and the heads of the branch. I then went to a final interview where I had 5 rounds with a number of people in the company. Finally, one of the executives gave me a call and we had about a half hour interview. I was offered the job within a week of my final interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I gave a minimum salary that was higher than what they usually pay but they met it.

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Had one telephonic round with HR. After that I was called to company location and had 3 rounds of interview in a day. 2 technical rounds and one behavoiral round. HR round was bit tricky. Got offer in on next day.

Quality Assurance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sogeti (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

First, I spoke to an HR representative. After having an overview of the company, I assumed that things went well so I was asked to interview with a peer. The peer interview was a bit more technical and detailed. Following that conversation, I spoke to the hiring manager via phone and then finally we had a face to face meeting.