Sogeti Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.6

Principal Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sogeti in October 2007.

Interview

My initial communication with the company was an inquiry from a corporate recruiter for the organization. Reference was made to seeing my resume on Monster.com. I agreed to an initial phone interview with the recruiter and several subsequent phone interviews with technical people in the organization. Following this was an in-office interview with key management personnel as well as additional face-to-face technical interviews. The interviewers were interested, friendly, and thorough with their questions. In-depth technical questions were asked. This company cares about their people and truly values self-motivated learners who are interested in making things happen.

Interview Questions

• Describe a work situation in which you failed, and how did you respond to the situation.   Answer Question
    • What do you expect to be doing in 5 years? In 10 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation was typical. As always, consider non-salary compensation accurately.

Developer/Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sogeti (Houston, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

It started with a phone screen, which prompted a full review of my resume by higher ups. I then did a technical phone screen with a senior staff member. The feedback from that was postive which led to a phone interview with a technical VP. The VP then brought me into a team interview for a specific project they wanted me on. That ended with the VP indicating he wanted me on board and telling me about the company. Did a final interview with the hiring manager to make sure I wanted the job and to discuss pay. They sent me an offer package a couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe your data analysis experience and how you remediated the data.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, we discussed previous salary and my expectations. They made me an offer on the high end of my expectations given the current state of pay generally.

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti (London, England (UK)).

Interview

- telephonic round
    - first round with senior manager
    - Second round with technical director
    - Client interview first round
    - Client interview second round

Interview Questions

• - some very basic questions catch you off guard
      - hypothetical scenarios which involves multiple clients and suppliers along with difficult stakeholders.

Answer Question

Negotiation

not very flexible

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sogeti (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process is a round robin consisting of multiple interviews, 4-6, in succession with multiple candidates simulatenously. The interviews will range from technical to personal.

The technical interview will typically be performed by a senior consultant or higher and will focus on technologies that Sogeti typically deals with. In most cases this includes C#, .NET, HTML and Javascript, as well as other general programming concepts and techniques.

The personal interviews will be account executives, human resources, and the general manager of the location. This round will determine your career and personal goals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

For a college graduate there is either little or no negotiation depending on the time of year. If you are being hired at the beginning of the year you are most likely getting the current top pay for new graduates, if you are being hired in the middle of the year you can try to force another 5k.

BI Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti in January 2013.

Interview

Initially had phone interview with the recruiter that was pretty basic. After the phone interview I had two interviews with a Senior Consultant and Manager that were generally about background and history. Following those I interviewed with the Manager and then the geographic VP, both of which were general "get to know you" type questions and more of the same. The final interview was on the phone with the practice lead that I would be placed in.

Interview Questions

• Hardest part was the interview with the practice lead. Actual technical questions were asked regarding technical skills I had listed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little negotiation on salary.

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sogeti in March 2014.

Interview

The recruiter was very nice and professional. The interview process is a bit informal and confusing. I was asked to drive to a clients office for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked specific questions regarding a PM methodology was unfamiliar with.   Answer Question

Junior Test Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The hiring process took very long. My application was delayed for more then three months. HR seemed very nice though. Took a telephone Interview. Then I was invited for an interview with the manager. The manager I got interviewed was very stern and rarely smiled. He was very serious about his work and he will poke every nook and cranny in your CV. Afterwards, there was paper written test. My only concern with the whole interview process was, it didnt matter what I did to impress the interviewer, as long as you got a high mark in your test nothing else matter. I am under the impression that you can be negative person and be able to work here.
    HR did not respond back with my results I had to phone HR months later to get my results of my paper test.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult but just keep your CV in check and everything should be fine.   Answer Question

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Had one telephonic round with HR. After that I was called to company location and had 3 rounds of interview in a day. 2 technical rounds and one behavoiral round. HR round was bit tricky. Got offer in on next day.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sogeti in March 2011.

Interview

had a 1:1 meeting with QA test lead asked about previous exp. and my skill regarding QA testing my roles and responsibilities from my previous employeer.had a 1:1 meeting with QA test lead asked about previous exp. and my skill regarding QA testing my roles and responsibilities from my previous employeer

Interview Questions

• Technical skills about software testing and my previous exp.had a 1:1 meeting with QA test lead asked about previous exp. and my skill regarding QA testing my roles and responsibilities from my previous employeer   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Interview

There were 3 stages to the interview process. The first stage consisted of two interviews on two separate days: one with the corporate recruiter and then the other with two current IT Consultants.

The second stage was a meeting with one of the IT Directors.

The Third stage, like the first, also consisted of two interviews. However, this time they were during the same day. The first was with the Human Resources Manager and the second with the Regional VP and Unit Manager.

The interview process lasted approximately 3-4 weeks.