Sogeti

82 candidate interviews

Entry Level IT Consultant Interview

Entry Level IT Consultant

Interviewed at Sogeti

Interview Details – Was called from a job fair and they basically asked about my schooling and my final semester's grade. It was a light phone interview, but now I have another interview set up and they would like to see some of the work I've done in school.

Interview Question – I didn't think that any questions were too difficult. It was pretty formal talking mainly to see if I was still interested in the job.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Sogeti

Interview Details – Applied through career fair had interview the next week/ 2 Interviews with supervisor and HR which turned into job offer.

Interview Question – What salary do you expect?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I dont want to live in Dayton

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Denver, CO

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview Details – I was called for a phone interview based off of a resume I handed out at a job fair. Was eventually called in for an in person interview. No particularly hard questions, but HR rep and Software Lead weren't particularly forth coming with details about job responsibilities or what the main focus of the position would be.

Interview Question – The technical/skills test question was the hardest (design a program to help grandma organize recipes) simply due to how simple the problem was. The problem didn't require anything more than an excel spreadsheet, at the most a small Access database. However, in-depth class design and interface questions were asked.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

Interviewed at Sogeti

Interview Details – HR intrerview, Technical Phone Interview and Final Interviw with Director

Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview Details – 2 interviews. 1 over skype 1 technical over phone. fairly standard

Interview Question – What can you bring to Sogeti?   Answer Question

Interview Details – 2 phone, then 1 in-person

Negotiation Details – they asked, i provided

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with a recruiter first. I was then asked to come in to the office where I interviewed with three different people.

Interview Question – Difference between an inner join and an outer join   Answer Question

Manager Consultant Interview

Manager Consultant

Interviewed at Sogeti

Interview Details – My hiring process came as a referral of another Sogeti employee, so it was short and direct.

Interview Question – How would you handle communicating with a C-level project stakeholder in a meeting when tensions become raised?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Sogeti

Interview Details – Career Fair, then interview or just referral typically an offer will occur about 3 weeks after the initial process is started. Interview was long about 4 hours with a decent amount of technical questions.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview Details – It was a three round process and the whole process took almost 2 months. One technical round and two hr rounds. Technical interview was not that hard. Just be yourself and know what you do.

Worked for Sogeti? Contribute to the Community!