Sogeti Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015
Updated Mar 21, 2015

2.6

Entry Level IT Consultant Interview

Was called from a job fair and they basically asked about my schooling and my final semester's grade. It was a light phone interview, but now I have another interview set up and they would like to see some of the work I've done in school.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't think that any questions were too difficult. It was pretty formal talking mainly to see if I was still interested in the job.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Applied through career fair had interview the next week/ 2 Interviews with supervisor and HR which turned into job offer.

Interview Questions

I dont want to live in Dayton

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

I was called for a phone interview based off of a resume I handed out at a job fair. Was eventually called in for an in person interview. No particularly hard questions, but HR rep and Software Lead weren't particularly forth coming with details about job responsibilities or what the main focus of the position would be.

Interview Questions
    • The technical/skills test question was the hardest (design a program to help grandma organize recipes) simply due to how simple the problem was. The problem didn't require anything more than an excel spreadsheet, at the most a small Access database. However, in-depth class design and interface questions were asked.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

HR intrerview, Technical Phone Interview and Final Interviw with Director

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Sogeti.

2 interviews. 1 over skype 1 technical over phone. fairly standard

2 phone, then 1 in-person

they asked, i provided

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sogeti.

Had a phone interview with a recruiter first. I was then asked to come in to the office where I interviewed with three different people.

Manager Consultant Interview

My hiring process came as a referral of another Sogeti employee, so it was short and direct.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle communicating with a C-level project stakeholder in a meeting when tensions become raised?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Career Fair, then interview or just referral typically an offer will occur about 3 weeks after the initial process is started. Interview was long about 4 hours with a decent amount of technical questions.

Senior Consultant Interview

The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

It was a three round process and the whole process took almost 2 months. One technical round and two hr rounds. Technical interview was not that hard. Just be yourself and know what you do.