Sogeti Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015
Updated Mar 25, 2015

2.6

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university. The process took 10+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti.

good process was able to understand the dynamics of the company and the ethos. it was a real pleasure working in such a well dominated and respected establishment like this

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti in March 2015.

Had one telephonic round with HR. After that I was called to company location and had 3 rounds of interview in a day. 2 technical rounds and one behavoiral round. HR round was bit tricky. Got offer in on next day.

Ingénieur Systèmes Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti.

Il m'ont contacté, ce fut rapide, un seul entretien pas d'autre chose à rajouter mais c'était il y a une dizaine d'année. Et j'étais tout jeune fraichement sortie de mes études.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview process was very clear. Technical round(2 on 1), followed by HR and then Meeting with VP.technical round was approximately 45 minutes, HR was 30 minutes and meeting with VP was close to 40 minutes. Technical interview was more about the projects in the resume and questions revolved around the skills mentioned in the resume.

Interview Questions
    • In Technical Interview, they asked about projects mentioned in the resume, gave few scenarios and asked how would I approach to solving the issue(eg. if you need to code a software from scratch, how would you go about designing the code), Object oriented principles.
      HR interview was more about what your passion is, what motivates you, what value will you bring to the company other basic questions.

Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issy-les-Moulineaux (France)
    Anonymous Employee in Issy-les-Moulineaux (France)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Sogeti in March 2015.

Il s'agit du premier échange avec la RH. Il faudrait remplir un gros dossier à l'accueil (+10min) concernant vos expériences et compétences. Cet entretien était relativement facile. Les questions étaient principalement sur le CV(formation, expériences professionnelles, compétences techniques etc.)

Software Developer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sogeti.

It went on good. Interviewer called on time. Just be prepared with datastructures and basics of SQL. Java is the language they use. Prepare for object oriented stuff. More important is the runtime polymorphism,

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti in November 2012.

A couple phone interviews that were pretty much small talk. In person interview went well until I was paired (unplanned) with a developer to chat. The person was in a very foul mood and wasn't friendly.

Technical Lead Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Sogeti.

Very informal, various conversations over the phone and in person. Not very well structured,dragged out over various months, the recruiter and the hiring manager both left the company leading to everything to fizzle. It was probably not their regular process, but then they were probably looking for a while already.

Systems Administrator First, Then Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sogeti.

I had a couple of interviews with Sogeti about a job in Company X I was very interested to, so to maximize my chances I told Sogeti I was ready to accept a lower salary. After establishing the contract with Sogeti, having me write up a full detailed CV and the motivation letter for Company X, Sogeti informed me they were not going to present my candidature for Company X. They said they instead were going to present my candidature for a completely different job in a different company (which interested me less). When I asked if it was possible to renegotiate the salary, they terminated my application process.

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

Applied through an online service, went to corporate office for interviews, then went to local office for more interviews. Received an offer a few hours later. The whole process was very weird.

Interview Questions
    • Almost no technical questions whatsoever. Very laid back.   Answer Question