Sogeti

Average Difficulty
82 candidate interviews

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview Details – The people that interviewed me are no longer with the company. However, the interview was informal and relaxed. I needed to follow up often to get the first interview. They like people who want to be involved with the company and not just the client.

Interview Question – I was hired for the boot camp, they asked me technical questions which I couldn't answer since I hadn't been trained. They also asked me what my grades were in school, which was over 10 years ago.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I tried to negotiate but boot campers come in at a fixed rate.

Interviewed at Sogeti

Interview Details – interviewed by several members of the dallas leadership team. during my interview, they presented a consistent message. it was a very smooth interview process. well communicated regarding expectations for each phase of the interview process

Interview Question – mostly behavioral questions until i reached the technical portion of the interview process   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – straightforward

Senior Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview Details – 3 interviews to gauge personality, technical ability and interests. The interviews were spread out over 3 weeks. Call backs were within 24 hours. Final interview was with the geographic vp.

Interview Question – Questions regarding the advice former employers would give the interviewer about my weaknesses and strengths.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated through HR. I think I undershot on the base salary.

Young Professional Test Engineer Interview

Young Professional Test Engineer
Amersfoort (Netherlands)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sogeti in February 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted via LinkedIn if I was interested in the Young Professional program for a Test Engineer position. Next was a hiring day with approximately 12 others. You get an test that you can prepare beforehands with an online tool as well as a PAPI personality test. Sogeti has a partial very specific test that only they use, next to standart math tests, language tests etc. After you pass the tests you have a conversation with the recruiter, if he or she gives an 'okay' you speak with one of the managers.

Interview Question – What a your weaknesses and how are you tackling them?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none. "Take it or leave it."

IT Tech Consultant Interview

IT Tech Consultant
Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sogeti in May 2014.

Interview Details – I met an on-campus recruiter and had a very positive interaction. Over a month later I was contacted to schedule an on-campus interview, which took place some three weeks later. It was short- about 20 minutes and covered my background and entry-level questions about consulting- what is consulting? what is the process like and what does it entail? etc

Interview Question – Give me a time when improper requirements discovery resulted in scope creep of a project   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy- they offer the same starting deal to all new hires which is very reasonable.

Senior Consultant

The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview Details – It was a three round process and the whole process took almost 2 months. One technical round and two hr rounds. Technical interview was not that hard. Just be yourself and know what you do.

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interviewed at Sogeti

Interview Details – Career Fair, then interview or just referral typically an offer will occur about 3 weeks after the initial process is started. Interview was long about 4 hours with a decent amount of technical questions.

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview Details – Basically did high level overview for you and wanting to know what you can offer.
They have an hiring manager that you will first interview with.
Then you will probably meet up with employees similar to you.

Negotiation Details – Simple

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sogeti in March 2014.

Interview Details – The recruiter was very nice and professional. The interview process is a bit informal and confusing. I was asked to drive to a clients office for a second interview.

Interview Question – I was asked specific questions regarding a PM methodology was unfamiliar with.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sogeti in January 2014.

Interview Details – Contacted via LinkedIn
Phone screen
One - on - One interview for 45 mins with the direct manager
Got an offer after 2 weeks. Accepted after a month.

Interview Question – Not much. Just a few basic questions. Very easy for someone who has already been through a lot of behavioral interviews   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not something that I wanted to do in the long-term

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sogeti

Worked for Sogeti? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sogeti interview questions and advice. All 82 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sogeti employees and interview candidates.