Sogeti Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

The process was laid back and professional. I met with a recruiter and a consultant. Both representatives were friendly and answered questions very well. Overall I was pleased with the experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

First had a 30 min screening interview with a recruiter on-campus. Had a second 1 1/2 hour interview on site at the office. Talked with a recruiter, the head of delivery, and a senior manager. Had both behavioral and technical interviews. It was a run of the mill technical job interview. I have heard from co-workers that the interview process can vary greatly depending on who is running the interviews.

Interview Questions

• I was asked very foundational questions of computer science like the paradigms of object oriented programming   1 Answer
    • The usual question of why I want to work for the company   1 Answer

Enovia Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

Quick response after application through job site however paying entry level salary for 8 year experience professional. HR interviewed and started salary negotiation before technical interview. Sogeti is nothing like earlier consulting company, they are competing with other services company and loosing charm.

Interview Questions

• Stopped at HR and dragged decision for many weeks   1 Answer

Very less salary

Entry Level Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti (Blue Ash, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

I met them at a Career Fair on my campus. Communication was very good throughout the process. Fast to schedule interview and fit me in. Interview was very open ended, more like a conversation about previous work or experience. Met with two different people and was open ended with both. Asked me mainly what questions I had and I had a lot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I went in with a range on salary and they met in the middle. Benefits were great so I didn't negotiate much

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

The people that interviewed me are no longer with the company. However, the interview was informal and relaxed. I needed to follow up often to get the first interview. They like people who want to be involved with the company and not just the client.

Interview Questions

• I was hired for the boot camp, they asked me technical questions which I couldn't answer since I hadn't been trained. They also asked me what my grades were in school, which was over 10 years ago.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate but boot campers come in at a fixed rate.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

interviewed by several members of the dallas leadership team. during my interview, they presented a consistent message. it was a very smooth interview process. well communicated regarding expectations for each phase of the interview process

Interview Questions

• mostly behavioral questions until i reached the technical portion of the interview process   Answer Question

Negotiation

straightforward

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

3 interviews to gauge personality, technical ability and interests. The interviews were spread out over 3 weeks. Call backs were within 24 hours. Final interview was with the geographic vp.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding the advice former employers would give the interviewer about my weaknesses and strengths.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated through HR. I think I undershot on the base salary.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

It was a three round process and the whole process took almost 2 months. One technical round and two hr rounds. Technical interview was not that hard. Just be yourself and know what you do.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Career Fair, then interview or just referral typically an offer will occur about 3 weeks after the initial process is started. Interview was long about 4 hours with a decent amount of technical questions.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Basically did high level overview for you and wanting to know what you can offer. They have an hiring manager that you will first interview with. Then you will probably meet up with employees similar to you.

Negotiation

Simple