Sogeti Interview Questions

2.6

Manager Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sogeti in April 2013.

1 interview.
    Some technical questions ,mostly STAR format.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate. It was a good offer.

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sogeti.

They have you come in early in the morning and stay for 3-4 hours. Interviews are with multiple people and there is a good mix of technical and soft skills. Some mix the two quite fluidly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

An initial phone screen with a HR rep, got invited to the office. Chat with the same rep for over an hour about the company. Then spoke to a developer who wasn't very friendly. He just didn't seem like he was having a good day and it rubbed on me.

Consultant Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a week or so. A phone interview was scheduled and the interviewer called at the expected time. We discussed the company and its operations before addressing the job itself. At this point, it was mutually determined that their office was not a good fit for me, but that my skills might fit the needs of another Sogeti office. Overall, a positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, though I was surprised to find that they were looking for a consultant with programming experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti.

I applied through my university's career website and got a call about a week later. I did a phone interview then went into HQ for an interview with the execs.

It was nice to see the execs cared about meeting prospective employees fresh out of college. But the actual interviews with them were revealing. My supposed 'technical interview' was with an executive who had not done programming in years. He asked me to explain what Github was. This is very ironic considering the 5 hours I spent there they preached about adapting to new technologies and challenges.

I didn't get an offer from them but I think it's because I've never programmed in java. I was frankly surprised I got as far as I did considering everything they build is in java.

PS some programs (like the one I was applying for) require you to do a two week bootcamp in Dayton. They don't explain this up front. There is nothing to do in Dayton.

Consultant Interview

Applied through career fair had interview the next week/ 2 Interviews with supervisor and HR which turned into job offer.

Interview Questions

I dont want to live in Dayton

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti in February 2013.

Had one interview that went well. Was asked to have a second interview and then there was no response to confirm a second interview date and time. Follow through is quite poor. Very disappointed and would never do business with them if I am in a position to select a service provider in the future. Moreover they called me and I did not apply to them ! Not a way to build a reputation for professionalism!

BI Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti in January 2013.

Initially had phone interview with the recruiter that was pretty basic. After the phone interview I had two interviews with a Senior Consultant and Manager that were generally about background and history. Following those I interviewed with the Manager and then the geographic VP, both of which were general "get to know you" type questions and more of the same. The final interview was on the phone with the practice lead that I would be placed in.

Interview Questions
    • Hardest part was the interview with the practice lead. Actual technical questions were asked regarding technical skills I had listed.   Answer Question
    Very little negotiation on salary.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Ask many questions, think outside the box when developing your questions.

Provide a salary range and maintain your numbers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti in October 2012.

I was contacted by a recruiter and then had an initial phone interview. Being a college student, I went into my first in person interview with several other graduating soon college students. I had an initial interview with an account executive, then had another interview with a panel of people from Human Resources. About two to three weeks later I was asked to come in for a second in person interview. I had two different interviews with individuals from the consulting team. About a week later they called me back with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Not very technical interview, but was asked quite a bit about my past experiences in the classroom as well out in the business world.   Answer Question