Sogeti

2.6

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sogeti in August 2013.

When they have a position for you it can happen very quickly, but if you don't have a BS etc. they will only hire yo as a contractor. ( 4 classes away from BS in Comp Sci with 33 years experience did not matter) I was interviewed one week and was hired the next week since the position was starting the next week.

Interview Questions
    • We are looking for long term players, not just a temp job for now.   View Answer
    I was a contractor, and they did not offer any benefits, so they raise the hourly rate to cover my expected health insurance. I heard another person had contractor hourly rate increased since they had a large commute.

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

I applied on a job posting site at my school and was contacted by a corporate recruiter, then had a phone conversation with the VP of application development, then traveled to the corporate headquarters for interviews with the CFO, the same VP, the director of HR, and a small group discussion with the CEO. I went to the local office that I wanted to work at and met with some people and then I received my offer on my way home.

Interview Questions
    • Discussion with the CFO was very intimidating, though I later found out that I was in a special interview process and that is not a typical part of the interview process.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Sogeti.

2 interviews. 1 over skype 1 technical over phone. fairly standard

Software Developer/Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sogeti in June 2013.

General tech interview in two stages; One with the tech recruiter, another with an available tech person.

Interview Questions
    • None really, Just know the framework that you are interviewing for...   Answer Question
    Offered a flat offer, non-negotiable....

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti in June 2013.

Applied online. Initial Phone Screening by HR followed by Phone interview by Hiring Manager. This was followed by a face to face interview by Client Manager. Interview was OK but I did not show much interest since they do not have too many client in Boston area

Senior Consultant Interview

HR intrerview, Technical Phone Interview and Final Interviw with Director

IT Security Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti.

I applied to this role on LinkedIn. It was sold to me as a manager/leadership role. I had a great technical phone interview which touched on all aspects of IT security and was done by someone quite knowledgeable in the field. I cleared it and was scheduled to appear for an onsite interview with the hiring manager. I had to take a half day off to attend the same. But all I got was a half hour meeting with the hiring manager. And all he asked was routine technical questions most of which were quite ambiguous. Not at all fit for a manager role at all. No professionalism in the interview process. I came out of the interview feeling that there was no such role or that the role was not a manager role.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected thing was the line of questioning for a manager role after clearing a technical interview. At that stage it should me more of a business interview.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

I was called for a phone interview based off of a resume I handed out at a job fair. Was eventually called in for an in person interview. No particularly hard questions, but HR rep and Software Lead weren't particularly forth coming with details about job responsibilities or what the main focus of the position would be.

Interview Questions
    • The technical/skills test question was the hardest (design a program to help grandma organize recipes) simply due to how simple the problem was. The problem didn't require anything more than an excel spreadsheet, at the most a small Access database. However, in-depth class design and interface questions were asked.   Answer Question

Manager Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sogeti in April 2013.

1 interview.
    Some technical questions ,mostly STAR format.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate. It was a good offer.

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sogeti.

They have you come in early in the morning and stay for 3-4 hours. Interviews are with multiple people and there is a good mix of technical and soft skills. Some mix the two quite fluidly.