Sogeti

Updated Dec 1, 2014

2.6

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti.

Ask many questions, think outside the box when developing your questions.

Provide a salary range and maintain your numbers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti in October 2012.

I was contacted by a recruiter and then had an initial phone interview. Being a college student, I went into my first in person interview with several other graduating soon college students. I had an initial interview with an account executive, then had another interview with a panel of people from Human Resources. About two to three weeks later I was asked to come in for a second in person interview. I had two different interviews with individuals from the consulting team. About a week later they called me back with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Not very technical interview, but was asked quite a bit about my past experiences in the classroom as well out in the business world.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sogeti in October 2012.

The interview process is a round robin consisting of multiple interviews, 4-6, in succession with multiple candidates simulatenously. The interviews will range from technical to personal.

The technical interview will typically be performed by a senior consultant or higher and will focus on technologies that Sogeti typically deals with. In most cases this includes C#, .NET, HTML and Javascript, as well as other general programming concepts and techniques.

The personal interviews will be account executives, human resources, and the general manager of the location. This round will determine your career and personal goals.

Interview Questions
    For a college graduate there is either little or no negotiation depending on the time of year. If you are being hired at the beginning of the year you are most likely getting the current top pay for new graduates, if you are being hired in the middle of the year you can try to force another 5k.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willowbrook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willowbrook, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sogeti in October 2012.

I got the interview from campus invent ISCPA career event. The interview was 30 minutes long and did not include any technical question. The interviewer just asked background questions. However, when I asked if they sponsored H1 B the interviewer said she would check with the company policies and then call me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti in September 2012.

I was first contacted by a recruiter through my University's database. Unfortunately, I had moved but I went forward with the phone interview and found out that they had a branch location nearby and was put in touch with the recruiter here.

I had a 1:1 interview locally. Culture-wise it felt very corporate and the benefits levels seemed rather dubious. You're ranked by percentile with several different criteria by an automated HR system. It sounded like one or two of the variables were reserved for manager reviews, but the others such as billable client hours are all done automatically. Perhaps that works, perhaps it doesn't depending on the project, I can't say. But something for you to think about.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was laid back and I was not asked any difficult or unexpected questions that go beyond the typical interviews that I have experienced.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sogeti in June 2012.

The process started out well with the internal recruiter that I found on LinkedIn, she provided information and was quick to reply to emails. I was scheduled for a phone interview with a project manager who indicated that he would not be making a decision but simply evaluate me. The interviewer was not engaged and seemed to want to end the call almost immediately. He did not ask me about my skills or technical knowledge. He did not even give me the opportunity to ask him any questions. I wrote the prospect of working for Sogeti after the interview; between the reviews on this website and the interview I decided my talents can be used by a more serious IT company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself was the only question asked.   View Answer

Licensing Support Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sogeti in June 2012.

Got a phone call from a recruiter then next day I went in to interview with the project manager then I was offered on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • What did you do on xyz project, and what was the result?   Answer Question

Manager Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti in April 2012.

Meeting with HR, Practice Lead, GVP to discuss roll. Some technical questions, but mostly around culture fit and assignment. It was clear it was to fill a roll for a project that had started.

Nothing

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sogeti in March 2012.

I had worked with them in the past on a W2 contract for several years, so I knew their recruiter well. Frankly, there was no interview - just a conversation on my cell while I was driving and I was given an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • I did not expect to hear "so, do you want the job" during that call.   Answer Question
    Zero. I needed the work and the compensation was fair.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sogeti in January 2012.

technical round, hr interview, multiple technical runds

Interview Questions
    • describe yourself, describe previous experience, algorithm questions   Answer Question