Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sogeti
- Consultant (37)
- Senior Consultant (21)
- IT Consultant (8)
- Software Developer (5)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Principal Consultant (3)
- Manager Consultant (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Manager (3)
- Testengineer (2)
- Software Developer/Consultant (2)
- IT Security Manager (1)
- ETL Architect (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Managing Consultant (1)
- Managing Director (1)
- Management Consultant (1)
- Senior Delivery Manager (1)
- Corporate Strategy Analyst (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Developer (1)
- Quality Assurance Manager (1)
- Technical Lead (1)
- Systeemtesten (1)
- Infrastructure Senior Consultant (1)
- Coordinatrice santé sécurité environnement (1)
- BI Consultant (1)
Manager Consultant Interview
My hiring process came as a referral of another Sogeti employee, so it was short and direct.
- How would you handle communicating with a C-level project stakeholder in a meeting when tensions become raised? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Sogeti
Manager Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Sogeti (Overland Park, KS) in April 2013.
1 interview. Some technical questions ,mostly STAR format.
- none Answer Question
I did not negotiate. It was a good offer.
Manager Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Sogeti (Charlotte, NC) in April 2012.
Meeting with HR, Practice Lead, GVP to discuss roll. Some technical questions, but mostly around culture fit and assignment. It was clear it was to fill a roll for a project that had started.
- None- they needed a person Answer Question
Managing Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2010.
coffee at a pancake house.
- There were no difficult questions. Answer Question
no negotiations, take it or leave it.