Sogeti Interview Questions & Reviews in Ohio

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Tech Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Sogeti in May 2014.

I met an on-campus recruiter and had a very positive interaction. Over a month later I was contacted to schedule an on-campus interview, which took place some three weeks later. It was short- about 20 minutes and covered my background and entry-level questions about consulting- what is consulting? what is the process like and what does it entail? etc

Interview Questions
    • Give me a time when improper requirements discovery resulted in scope creep of a project   Answer Question
    Very easy- they offer the same starting deal to all new hires which is very reasonable.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sogeti.

Basically did high level overview for you and wanting to know what you can offer.
    They have an hiring manager that you will first interview with.
    Then you will probably meet up with employees similar to you.

Simple

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sogeti in January 2014.

Contacted via LinkedIn
    Phone screen
    One - on - One interview for 45 mins with the direct manager
    Got an offer after 2 weeks. Accepted after a month.

Interview Questions
    • Not much. Just a few basic questions. Very easy for someone who has already been through a lot of behavioral interviews   Answer Question

Not something that I wanted to do in the long-term

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sogeti in May 2009.

The interview process is pretty simple. You must have at least a bachelor's degree to get hired, unless they have a need for an experienced person with a certain skill set. The check your resume to see what you have done in the past. They will do a technical interview and if you pass on all of this they will hire you.

Interview Questions
    • When I interviewed I had to take an online exam for Lotus Notes. Things have changed a lot since I was hired.   Answer Question
    I told them how much I wanted. They countered with what they were willing to pay. It was still within my acceptable range so I took it.

Software Developer/Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sogeti in June 2013.

General tech interview in two stages; One with the tech recruiter, another with an available tech person.

Interview Questions
    • None really, Just know the framework that you are interviewing for...   Answer Question
    Offered a flat offer, non-negotiable....

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sogeti in January 2010.

coffee at a pancake house.

Interview Questions
    no negotiations, take it or leave it.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Sogeti.

I applied through my university's career website and got a call about a week later. I did a phone interview then went into HQ for an interview with the execs.

It was nice to see the execs cared about meeting prospective employees fresh out of college. But the actual interviews with them were revealing. My supposed 'technical interview' was with an executive who had not done programming in years. He asked me to explain what Github was. This is very ironic considering the 5 hours I spent there they preached about adapting to new technologies and challenges.

I didn't get an offer from them but I think it's because I've never programmed in java. I was frankly surprised I got as far as I did considering everything they build is in java.

PS some programs (like the one I was applying for) require you to do a two week bootcamp in Dayton. They don't explain this up front. There is nothing to do in Dayton.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sogeti in October 2012.

I was contacted by a recruiter and then had an initial phone interview. Being a college student, I went into my first in person interview with several other graduating soon college students. I had an initial interview with an account executive, then had another interview with a panel of people from Human Resources. About two to three weeks later I was asked to come in for a second in person interview. I had two different interviews with individuals from the consulting team. About a week later they called me back with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Not very technical interview, but was asked quite a bit about my past experiences in the classroom as well out in the business world.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Sogeti in June 2011.

Very unprofessional in appearance and in the series of questions not sure they know what PM's do and seems very much bonus driven to get people hired.

Interview Questions
    • None - Don't think they care who they hire as long as they have bodies.   Answer Question
    They really wanted someone with my specific skills set salary was not an issue which is why I acccepted money does not equal happiness.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sogeti in March 2012.

I had worked with them in the past on a W2 contract for several years, so I knew their recruiter well. Frankly, there was no interview - just a conversation on my cell while I was driving and I was given an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • I did not expect to hear "so, do you want the job" during that call.   Answer Question
    Zero. I needed the work and the compensation was fair.

Worked for Sogeti? Contribute to the Community!