Sogeti Interview Questions in Ohio

Updated Apr 24, 2015

2.6

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Had one telephonic round with HR. After that I was called to company location and had 3 rounds of interview in a day. 2 technical rounds and one behavoiral round. HR round was bit tricky. Got offer in on next day.

Entry Level Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti (Blue Ash, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

I met them at a Career Fair on my campus. Communication was very good throughout the process. Fast to schedule interview and fit me in. Interview was very open ended, more like a conversation about previous work or experience. Met with two different people and was open ended with both. Asked me mainly what questions I had and I had a lot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I went in with a range on salary and they met in the middle. Benefits were great so I didn't negotiate much

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Basically did high level overview for you and wanting to know what you can offer.
    They have an hiring manager that you will first interview with.
    Then you will probably meet up with employees similar to you.

Negotiation

Simple

IT Tech Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti (Columbus, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

I met an on-campus recruiter and had a very positive interaction. Over a month later I was contacted to schedule an on-campus interview, which took place some three weeks later. It was short- about 20 minutes and covered my background and entry-level questions about consulting- what is consulting? what is the process like and what does it entail? etc

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when improper requirements discovery resulted in scope creep of a project   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy- they offer the same starting deal to all new hires which is very reasonable.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

Contacted via LinkedIn
    Phone screen
    One - on - One interview for 45 mins with the direct manager
    Got an offer after 2 weeks. Accepted after a month.

Interview Questions

• Not much. Just a few basic questions. Very easy for someone who has already been through a lot of behavioral interviews   Answer Question

Not something that I wanted to do in the long-term

Software Developer/Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

General tech interview in two stages; One with the tech recruiter, another with an available tech person.

Interview Questions

• None really, Just know the framework that you are interviewing for...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered a flat offer, non-negotiable....

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti (Dayton, OH).

Interview

I applied through my university's career website and got a call about a week later. I did a phone interview then went into HQ for an interview with the execs.

It was nice to see the execs cared about meeting prospective employees fresh out of college. But the actual interviews with them were revealing. My supposed 'technical interview' was with an executive who had not done programming in years. He asked me to explain what Github was. This is very ironic considering the 5 hours I spent there they preached about adapting to new technologies and challenges.

I didn't get an offer from them but I think it's because I've never programmed in java. I was frankly surprised I got as far as I did considering everything they build is in java.

PS some programs (like the one I was applying for) require you to do a two week bootcamp in Dayton. They don't explain this up front. There is nothing to do in Dayton.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

Interview

Ask many questions, think outside the box when developing your questions.

Negotiation

Provide a salary range and maintain your numbers.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti (Dayton, OH) in October 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and then had an initial phone interview. Being a college student, I went into my first in person interview with several other graduating soon college students. I had an initial interview with an account executive, then had another interview with a panel of people from Human Resources. About two to three weeks later I was asked to come in for a second in person interview. I had two different interviews with individuals from the consulting team. About a week later they called me back with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Not very technical interview, but was asked quite a bit about my past experiences in the classroom as well out in the business world.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

I had worked with them in the past on a W2 contract for several years, so I knew their recruiter well. Frankly, there was no interview - just a conversation on my cell while I was driving and I was given an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• I did not expect to hear "so, do you want the job" during that call.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Zero. I needed the work and the compensation was fair.