Sogeti

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sogeti in June 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online. Initial Phone Screening by HR followed by Phone interview by Hiring Manager. This was followed by a face to face interview by Client Manager. Interview was OK but I did not show much interest since they do not have too many client in Boston area

Interview Question – Nothing was too difficult   Answer Question

Lincoln, NE

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sogeti in February 2013.

Interview Details – Had one interview that went well. Was asked to have a second interview and then there was no response to confirm a second interview date and time. Follow through is quite poor. Very disappointed and would never do business with them if I am in a position to select a service provider in the future. Moreover they called me and I did not apply to them ! Not a way to build a reputation for professionalism!

Interview Question – Didn't encounter one!   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Bellevue, WA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Sogeti in August 2009.

Interview Details – There wasn't really one. If they like your resume they look for work for you - that's when you have an interview. But, that's not with Sogeti... it's with the hiring company.

Interview Question – None - just have a good resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I laid out my conditions and they accepted.

Worked for Sogeti? Contribute to the Community!