Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sogeti
- Consultant (40)
- Senior Consultant (21)
- IT Consultant (8)
- Software Developer (5)
- Project Manager (4)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Manager Consultant (4)
- Principal Consultant (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Manager (3)
- Software Developer/Consultant (2)
- Testengineer (2)
- Systeemtesten (1)
- Infrastructure Senior Consultant (1)
- Coordinatrice santé sécurité environnement (1)
- Graduate Software Test Consultant (1)
- IT Security Manager (1)
- ETL Architect (1)
- Senior Delivery Manager (1)
- Entry Level Consultant (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Managing Consultant (1)
- Managing Director (1)
- Management Consultant (1)
- Corporate Strategy Analyst (1)
- Consulting Practice Manager (1)
- Java Consultant (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Account Executive (1)
Project Manager Interview
Standard questions asked, very friendly team, quick response. Open about any concerns or obstacles that might come into play. Interview lasted around 2 1/2 hours - no second interview needed.
- What experience do you have Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Sogeti
Project Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Boston, MA) in June 2013.
Applied online. Initial Phone Screening by HR followed by Phone interview by Hiring Manager. This was followed by a face to face interview by Client Manager. Interview was OK but I did not show much interest since they do not have too many client in Boston area
- Nothing was too difficult Answer Question
Project Manager InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Lincoln, NE) in February 2013.
Had one interview that went well. Was asked to have a second interview and then there was no response to confirm a second interview date and time. Follow through is quite poor. Very disappointed and would never do business with them if I am in a position to select a service provider in the future. Moreover they called me and I did not apply to them ! Not a way to build a reputation for professionalism!
- Didn't encounter one! Answer Question
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sogeti (Bellevue, WA) in August 2009.
There wasn't really one. If they like your resume they look for work for you - that's when you have an interview. But, that's not with Sogeti... it's with the hiring company.
- None - just have a good resume. Answer Question
I laid out my conditions and they accepted.