Sogeti

Average Difficulty
16 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Sogeti

Interview Details – interviewed by several members of the dallas leadership team. during my interview, they presented a consistent message. it was a very smooth interview process. well communicated regarding expectations for each phase of the interview process

Interview Question – mostly behavioral questions until i reached the technical portion of the interview process   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – straightforward

Senior Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview Details – 3 interviews to gauge personality, technical ability and interests. The interviews were spread out over 3 weeks. Call backs were within 24 hours. Final interview was with the geographic vp.

Interview Question – Questions regarding the advice former employers would give the interviewer about my weaknesses and strengths.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated through HR. I think I undershot on the base salary.

Senior Consultant

The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview Details – It was a three round process and the whole process took almost 2 months. One technical round and two hr rounds. Technical interview was not that hard. Just be yourself and know what you do.

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sogeti in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process is pretty simple. You must have at least a bachelor's degree to get hired, unless they have a need for an experienced person with a certain skill set. The check your resume to see what you have done in the past. They will do a technical interview and if you pass on all of this they will hire you.

Interview Question – When I interviewed I had to take an online exam for Lotus Notes. Things have changed a lot since I was hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I told them how much I wanted. They countered with what they were willing to pay. It was still within my acceptable range so I took it.

Interviewed at Sogeti

Interview Details – HR intrerview, Technical Phone Interview and Final Interviw with Director

Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Sogeti in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was long - over approximately 6 months. I had a phone interview first, and then several months later I was called in for a face to face interview. Sogeti hires based on the ability to place their consultants right away. Even though sometimes, as it happened with me, there was no project for me to go to when I started and i wound up "on the beach" for a few weeks before I actually went to my first client.

Interview Question – I did not have any difficult questions - but I have since done a lot of interviewing for Sogeti, and I do ask some difficult questions.
Here's one:
What analysis and modeling techniques and methodologies have you found to be the most effective, and why?
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate after the offer was made - I stated on my application the salary I wanted to receive and my offer letter contained that salary.

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sogeti in June 2011.

Interview Details – Very unprofessional in appearance and in the series of questions not sure they know what PM's do and seems very much bonus driven to get people hired.

Interview Question – None - Don't think they care who they hire as long as they have bodies.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They really wanted someone with my specific skills set salary was not an issue which is why I acccepted money does not equal happiness.

Dayton, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview Details – Ask many questions, think outside the box when developing your questions.

Negotiation Details – Provide a salary range and maintain your numbers.

Columbus, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sogeti in July 2008.

Interview Details – Super easy job interview almost non-techy

Interview Question – About your biggest faults and things you can improve about yourself.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very easy negotiation specially if you are a developer.

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sogeti in January 2012.

Interview Details – technical round, hr interview, multiple technical runds

Interview Question – describe yourself, describe previous experience, algorithm questions   Answer Question

Worked for Sogeti? Contribute to the Community!