Sogeti

Updated Jun 18, 2014

Average Difficulty
16 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Senior Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Sogeti in March 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process was very comfortable and interactive, i feel like in group discussion where I could share/explain many of my skills/experiences/ideas. The skills test are well constructed and hit the mark, especially questions relevant to your skill set.

Interview Questions

Senior Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sogeti in March 2008.

Interview Details – Phone interview and then 3 rounds of interview in person.

Interview Question – No difficult question asked.   Answer Question

Westchester, IL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sogeti in September 2010.

Interview Details – The initial interview (technical interview) was on phone for about 45 minutes. I was asked technical questions on almost everything I have mentioned on my resume.
The second round of interview was face to face with the senior management. It was 1:1 interview and the interview was more focused on the projects I have done. They said they will get back to me a day after, which they did. They said they liked me a lot but cannot offer me a position at this time because of budget constraints.

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Sogeti in January 2011.

Interview Details – Standard questions about projects, with a review of the resume and then few scenario based questions.
Interviewers seemed honest and happy about their line of work.
They are primarily looking for people who not only deliver but also promote and sell Sogeti services and bring in more revenue. Guess that means, more sales = good job.

Interview Question – What is SDLC   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – There is nothing to negotiate, its either take it or leave it.
Their standard reasons start with "In this economy ...."

Flat salary range, cannot negotiate benefits, no relocation or sign on bonus.. Why... " In this economy..blah blah blah"

Senior Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview Details – Had interview with the Project Manager. He went on the technical details of the project and my experience with similar projects in past

Interview Question – Why are you moving from New York to Cincinnati? And   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a package with relocation and I accepted it

Dayton, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview Details – Ask many questions, think outside the box when developing your questions.

Negotiation Details – Provide a salary range and maintain your numbers.

Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Sogeti in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was long - over approximately 6 months. I had a phone interview first, and then several months later I was called in for a face to face interview. Sogeti hires based on the ability to place their consultants right away. Even though sometimes, as it happened with me, there was no project for me to go to when I started and i wound up "on the beach" for a few weeks before I actually went to my first client.

Interview Question – I did not have any difficult questions - but I have since done a lot of interviewing for Sogeti, and I do ask some difficult questions.
Here's one:
What analysis and modeling techniques and methodologies have you found to be the most effective, and why?
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate after the offer was made - I stated on my application the salary I wanted to receive and my offer letter contained that salary.

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sogeti in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process is pretty simple. You must have at least a bachelor's degree to get hired, unless they have a need for an experienced person with a certain skill set. The check your resume to see what you have done in the past. They will do a technical interview and if you pass on all of this they will hire you.

Interview Question – When I interviewed I had to take an online exam for Lotus Notes. Things have changed a lot since I was hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I told them how much I wanted. They countered with what they were willing to pay. It was still within my acceptable range so I took it.

Senior Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview Details – 3 interviews to gauge personality, technical ability and interests. The interviews were spread out over 3 weeks. Call backs were within 24 hours. Final interview was with the geographic vp.

Interview Question – Questions regarding the advice former employers would give the interviewer about my weaknesses and strengths.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated through HR. I think I undershot on the base salary.

Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Sogeti in October 2008.

Interview Details – Process took awhile. Company wanted to hire me, but didn't have a position open at a client that was looking for someone with my skills. As soon as an opening came up, received a follow up interview and offer within a couple days.

Negotiation Details – Easy.

Worked for Sogeti? Contribute to the Community!