Sogeti

Updated Jun 18, 2014

Average Difficulty
16 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Interviewed at Sogeti

Interview Details – HR intrerview, Technical Phone Interview and Final Interviw with Director

Senior Consultant

The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview Details – It was a three round process and the whole process took almost 2 months. One technical round and two hr rounds. Technical interview was not that hard. Just be yourself and know what you do.

Interviewed at Sogeti

Interview Details – interviewed by several members of the dallas leadership team. during my interview, they presented a consistent message. it was a very smooth interview process. well communicated regarding expectations for each phase of the interview process

Interview Question – mostly behavioral questions until i reached the technical portion of the interview process   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – straightforward

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sogeti in June 2011.

Interview Details – Very unprofessional in appearance and in the series of questions not sure they know what PM's do and seems very much bonus driven to get people hired.

Interview Question – None - Don't think they care who they hire as long as they have bodies.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They really wanted someone with my specific skills set salary was not an issue which is why I acccepted money does not equal happiness.

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sogeti in January 2012.

Interview Details – technical round, hr interview, multiple technical runds

Interview Question – describe yourself, describe previous experience, algorithm questions   Answer Question

Columbus, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sogeti in July 2008.

Interview Details – Super easy job interview almost non-techy

Interview Question – About your biggest faults and things you can improve about yourself.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very easy negotiation specially if you are a developer.

Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Sogeti in October 2008.

Interview Details – Process took awhile. Company wanted to hire me, but didn't have a position open at a client that was looking for someone with my skills. As soon as an opening came up, received a follow up interview and offer within a couple days.

Negotiation Details – Easy.

Westchester, IL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sogeti in September 2010.

Interview Details – The initial interview (technical interview) was on phone for about 45 minutes. I was asked technical questions on almost everything I have mentioned on my resume.
The second round of interview was face to face with the senior management. It was 1:1 interview and the interview was more focused on the projects I have done. They said they will get back to me a day after, which they did. They said they liked me a lot but cannot offer me a position at this time because of budget constraints.

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Sogeti in January 2011.

Interview Details – Standard questions about projects, with a review of the resume and then few scenario based questions.
Interviewers seemed honest and happy about their line of work.
They are primarily looking for people who not only deliver but also promote and sell Sogeti services and bring in more revenue. Guess that means, more sales = good job.

Interview Question – What is SDLC   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – There is nothing to negotiate, its either take it or leave it.
Their standard reasons start with "In this economy ...."

Flat salary range, cannot negotiate benefits, no relocation or sign on bonus.. Why... " In this economy..blah blah blah"

Senior Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Sogeti in March 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process was very comfortable and interactive, i feel like in group discussion where I could share/explain many of my skills/experiences/ideas. The skills test are well constructed and hit the mark, especially questions relevant to your skill set.

Interview Questions

Worked for Sogeti? Contribute to the Community!