Sogeti

Sogeti Senior Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

16 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

interviewed by several members of the dallas leadership team. during my interview, they presented a consistent message. it was a very smooth interview process. well communicated regarding expectations for each phase of the interview process

Interview Questions
  • mostly behavioral questions until i reached the technical portion of the interview process   Answer Question
straightforward

Other Interview Reviews for Sogeti

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

3 interviews to gauge personality, technical ability and interests. The interviews were spread out over 3 weeks. Call backs were within 24 hours. Final interview was with the geographic vp.

Interview Questions
    • Questions regarding the advice former employers would give the interviewer about my weaknesses and strengths.   Answer Question
    I negotiated through HR. I think I undershot on the base salary.

Senior Consultant Interview

The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

It was a three round process and the whole process took almost 2 months. One technical round and two hr rounds. Technical interview was not that hard. Just be yourself and know what you do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti in May 2009.

The interview process is pretty simple. You must have at least a bachelor's degree to get hired, unless they have a need for an experienced person with a certain skill set. The check your resume to see what you have done in the past. They will do a technical interview and if you pass on all of this they will hire you.

Interview Questions
    • When I interviewed I had to take an online exam for Lotus Notes. Things have changed a lot since I was hired.   Answer Question
    I told them how much I wanted. They countered with what they were willing to pay. It was still within my acceptable range so I took it.

HR intrerview, Technical Phone Interview and Final Interviw with Director

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti in December 2010.

The interview process was long - over approximately 6 months. I had a phone interview first, and then several months later I was called in for a face to face interview. Sogeti hires based on the ability to place their consultants right away. Even though sometimes, as it happened with me, there was no project for me to go to when I started and i wound up "on the beach" for a few weeks before I actually went to my first client.

Interview Questions
    • I did not have any difficult questions - but I have since done a lot of interviewing for Sogeti, and I do ask some difficult questions.
      Here's one:
      What analysis and modeling techniques and methodologies have you found to be the most effective, and why?

View Answer
    I did not negotiate after the offer was made - I stated on my application the salary I wanted to receive and my offer letter contained that salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sogeti in June 2011.

Very unprofessional in appearance and in the series of questions not sure they know what PM's do and seems very much bonus driven to get people hired.

Interview Questions
    • None - Don't think they care who they hire as long as they have bodies.   Answer Question
    They really wanted someone with my specific skills set salary was not an issue which is why I acccepted money does not equal happiness.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti.

Ask many questions, think outside the box when developing your questions.

Provide a salary range and maintain your numbers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sogeti in July 2008.

Super easy job interview almost non-techy

Interview Questions
    • About your biggest faults and things you can improve about yourself.   View Answer
    Very easy negotiation specially if you are a developer.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

Had interview with the Project Manager. He went on the technical details of the project and my experience with similar projects in past

Interview Questions
    I was offered a package with relocation and I accepted it