Sogeti

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sogeti in August 2011.

Interview Details – First interview with HR. Then tech interview with 3 memeber panel. Final interview with VP.

Interview Question – What are the best pratices dealing with... something i had on my resume   Answer Question

Willowbrook, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sogeti in October 2012.

Interview Details – I got the interview from campus invent ISCPA career event. The interview was 30 minutes long and did not include any technical question. The interviewer just asked background questions. However, when I asked if they sponsored H1 B the interviewer said she would check with the company policies and then call me.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be a software developer?   Answer Question

Denver, CO

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview Details – I was called for a phone interview based off of a resume I handed out at a job fair. Was eventually called in for an in person interview. No particularly hard questions, but HR rep and Software Lead weren't particularly forth coming with details about job responsibilities or what the main focus of the position would be.

Interview Question – The technical/skills test question was the hardest (design a program to help grandma organize recipes) simply due to how simple the problem was. The problem didn't require anything more than an excel spreadsheet, at the most a small Access database. However, in-depth class design and interface questions were asked.   Answer Question

Worked for Sogeti? Contribute to the Community!