SogoTrade Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at SogoTrade

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SogoTrade (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I got 1 phone interview and 1 in-person interview at company. The questions was easy and if I could't understand, they will explain it again to me. They introduced their company info to me, and asked whether I could work there for half a year, and I told them honestly that I had to go back to school. I thought I would never be hired because they were looking for a long term intern, but they did hire me and gave me ssn. That was awesome.

Interview Questions

Database Administrator/SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SogoTrade (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

Reference the job by a friend and submitted resume via email. Got response within a week asking for detailed resume. Received a face to face interview next week. The interview is informal and short. After introduced by the team lead and CEO the requirement for the job, I presented to them what I have accomplished from my past and current jobs and my capacity and value to the job.
    The compensation is negotiated right after the interview.
    Got the job a week later after the interview.