Sohu.com

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Product Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sohu.com in October 2011.

Interview Details – We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.

We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in the case that the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.

Interview Question – What were the most difficult or unexpected interview questions asked?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sohu.com in January 2009.

Interview Details – The interview is not that hard, very regular questions, but you will be asked several unfamiliar areas, I was asked questions about spatial database and N-ary Tree for implementing the spatial database

Interview Questions

Product Director Interview

Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sohu.com in March 2009.

Interview Details – this job is referer from head hunter, first time meet with Tenicial director and second time meet with department manager. We talked about the marketing and product trends.

Interview Question – How to increase market share?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – the structure of sohu is more flat than other company. so the job title will lower than others.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sohu.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sohu.com interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sohu.com employees and interview candidates.