Sojern Interview Questions & Reviews

Candidate Interview Review

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sojern.

I was approached about an open sales position with Sojern a few months ago. I initially had no interest in leaving my current company, but after meeting with the team it was apparent that this company is doing great things in the travel space and has a very fun work culture.

The interview process was casual and focused on finding the right person for the job. The demeanor of the interview was relaxed, but to the point. Again, they were very focused on making sure new employees fit the company culture, which is fun, driven and focused on results.

After interviewing with the GM, VP and finally the CEO I was offered the job. Salary negotiations were straight forward and honest. I would highly recommend interviewing with this company and at a minimum, learning more about their rapid growth and bright future.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me about your where you have the most opportunity for improvement?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sojern

Worked for Sojern? Contribute to the Community!