Sojern Interview Questions

Updated Dec 17, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sojern

Software Engineer - New Grad Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sojern.

Consisted of 2 telephonic rounds. They mostly concentrated on my resume. Both rounds went well and was called on-site. 4 back to back rounds. Simple algorithmic questions such as how do you find a missing number between 2 arrays which contains same numbers(one has n elements and other n-1). Few questions on my resume. Interviewer were very friendly. I performed well in all rounds and they informed me that will get back in around 2 weeks as they need to interview few more candidates. The worst part is they never mailed back. Even when i tried to mail them they didn't think its necessary to reply back irrespective of a accept or reject.

And yes they don't reimburse for your taxi and other fares. Not good

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sojern.

I was approached about an open sales position with Sojern a few months ago. I initially had no interest in leaving my current company, but after meeting with the team it was apparent that this company is doing great things in the travel space and has a very fun work culture.

The interview process was casual and focused on finding the right person for the job. The demeanor of the interview was relaxed, but to the point. Again, they were very focused on making sure new employees fit the company culture, which is fun, driven and focused on results.

After interviewing with the GM, VP and finally the CEO I was offered the job. Salary negotiations were straight forward and honest. I would highly recommend interviewing with this company and at a minimum, learning more about their rapid growth and bright future.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me about your where you have the most opportunity for improvement?   Answer Question