SolArc Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at SolArc

Account Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SolArc (Dallas, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was somewhat slow, but it was not a problem, as I saw that SolArc was understaffed at the Dallas location. The interview went well and I accepted the offer. It was a good work environment and good people at the location.

Interview Questions

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SolArc in October 2008.

Interview

Recruiter does typical job of finding good folks out there. Wants resume, talks company up, and so on.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Solarc? What is it that interests you about Solarc?   1 Answer

Compared to other software companies, it just felt below average. Was lucky to find current job, with a little better pay and not as stressful.