SolTech

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SolTech in February 2011.

Interview Details – It was shorter than I expected; they spent more time focusing on soft skills than on technical skills. I was expecting something more along the lines of a technical assessment, and they asked a lot more about what technologies I've used in the past. I was not asked a single coding or problem-solving question.

Interview Question – You have a customer who just has an idea for the product they want to have built. How would you go about helping them define their actual goal?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I was turned off by how little they assessed my capabilities (after all, what would my co-workers be like?)

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at SolTech in April 2011.

Interview Details – I went through a very thorogh interview process with the owners and had a tour of the company. From the time I was interviewed to offer stage was less than one week. I started within less than tow weeks.

Interview Question – Why shoultthey hire me?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO, I was not interested in negotiating.

Worked for SolTech? Contribute to the Community!