SolTech

Interviews for Top Jobs at SolTech

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SolTech in April 2011.

I went through a very thorogh interview process with the owners and had a tour of the company. From the time I was interviewed to offer stage was less than one week. I started within less than tow weeks.

Interview Questions
    NO, I was not interested in negotiating.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SolTech in February 2011.

It was shorter than I expected; they spent more time focusing on soft skills than on technical skills. I was expecting something more along the lines of a technical assessment, and they asked a lot more about what technologies I've used in the past. I was not asked a single coding or problem-solving question.

Interview Questions
    • You have a customer who just has an idea for the product they want to have built. How would you go about helping them define their actual goal?   View Answer

I was turned off by how little they assessed my capabilities (after all, what would my co-workers be like?)