Solae Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Solae

Product Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Solae.

Was contacted by the Director of Marketing for a 30 minute phone interview.
    Phone interview went well and was selected to come in a personally interview with HR, and Marketing team on an individual basis.
    All 1-on-1 meetings were extremely professional, run well, direct and comfortable.
    All the Q&A was 50-50. I asked many questions of their roles, business philosophy, and the opportunity I was interviewing for.
    Their questions were the typical interview questions, no surprises as long as you are well prepared.

Interview Questions
    • What is your greatest success to date? I have a hard time being a self-advocate.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Solae in August 2008.

The first round was HR-they asked me about general behavioural questions. Then came next round--they invited me to St. Louis for site interview. Asked me a several questions abuout chemical engineering in general.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you had a quarrel with advisor   View Answer

Procurement Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Solae in January 2010.

Interviewed with three people: The human resources manager (for 30 minutes), the hiring manager for the available position (for an hour), and the manager of the hiring manager (for an hour). I was warned of long working hours by one of them.

Interview Questions

Worked for Solae? Contribute to the Community!