Solano County California

Solano County California Interview Questions

4.0

Hazardous Materials Specialist (Senior) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Solano County California in August 2013.

Overlapping interviews and over running time. Very unorganized, The test (timed) they had set up resulted in the computer locking up and no one knew the pass word. 10 minutes was wasted trying to get someone to unlock the lap top. The test photos were so small you need a magnifying glass to see the violations.

Interview Questions
    • Applying & interpenetrating so many rules for some many violations in so little time with malfunctioning equipment.   View Answer
    Very quickly, yet he rescinded the offer within 3 weeks after the background and physical results came back positive, No reason given and I had quit my previous job at his urging. This unprofessional behavior has left me between a rock and a hard place. A hiring letter was drafted a week after the verbal, but there was never a recension notice sent!

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Solano County California in October 2012.

As with many governmental agencies, the application process was somewhat arduous, requiring a substantial time commitment. The call back and telephone interview was warm and casual. The face-to-face interview was a-typical and caught me quite off-guard.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question centered on a 30-minute computer essay requiring an outline of my priorities for the first three months in the position, under a scenario of a major support system failure. This was followed by a three-person panel interview with questions about the essay.   Answer Question

Senior Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Solano County California in September 2008.

Oral Board Interview

Interview Questions
    Negotiated salary at top of range based on salary from previous job

Worked for Solano County California? Contribute to the Community!