SolarWinds Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2015

2.5

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at SolarWinds (Austin, TX).

Interview

Very brief recruiter interview followed by a very rushed phone interview with the hiring manager. I was brought in for in for in-person interviews, the position was not a good fit. We should have figured this out on the phone interviews, but because it was so rushed a lot was overlooked.

Other Interview Reviews for SolarWinds

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SolarWinds in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with multiple members of the team including the hiring manager. Typical interview questions, nothing stands out in my mind as a curve ball type question. I was asked back via email for another round of interviews, however, the scheduler never called as indicated in the note. Followed up with both the hiring manager and scheduler, never received the courtesy of a reply. It was for the best; if they treat interviewees with such discourtesy, I hate to think how they treat employees.

Interview Questions