Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SolarWinds
- Inside Sales Representative (8)
- Intern (3)
- Marketing (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Sales Engineer (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Product Marketing Manager (2)
- Digital Marketing Associate (1)
- Human Resources Operations Coordinator (1)
- Associate Tester (1)
- Software Tester (1)
- Network Support Engineer (1)
- Sales (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Senior Tester (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Senior Developer (1)
- User Experience Designer (1)
- Technical Lead (1)
- Senior Network Engineer (1)
- Technical Support (1)
- SEM Analyst (1)
- Help Desk (1)
- Senior Front End Developer (1)
- Former Employee (1)
Product Marketing Manager Interview
I applied online – interviewed at SolarWinds (Austin, TX).
I was contacted by the recruiter for a product manager position after I had applied online. Eve though he contacted me, I had to constantly be in touch with him to have a call. And finally out of the blue, he called. After our initial call the recruiter made me realize that my experience would be better suited for this one product marketing position which I felt was very professional of him. He ended the call saying that he would arrange a follow up call with the hiring manager. And then that call never happened. After multiple email reminders and voicemails over a course of three weeks, I never heard back from the recruiter. It is unfortunate that a good company like Solarwinds have these bad apples that can ruin your overall experience.
- none. asked me about my experience, salary expectation Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for SolarWinds
Product Marketing Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at SolarWinds (Austin, TX) in September 2009.
Original contact from hiring manager as opposed to recruiter which was positive. Started with telephone interview and then followed up with on-site interviews.
- Behavioral interview style. Tell me how you would handle specific situations as opposed to a rehash or your past experiences. Answer Question
Negotiate the highest title possible. Advancement not quick once inside the company. Find out what stock option package, if any, you are being offered as there is no option plan once hired.