SolarWinds Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SolarWinds (Austin, TX).

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter for a product manager position after I had applied online. Eve though he contacted me, I had to constantly be in touch with him to have a call. And finally out of the blue, he called. After our initial call the recruiter made me realize that my experience would be better suited for this one product marketing position which I felt was very professional of him. He ended the call saying that he would arrange a follow up call with the hiring manager. And then that call never happened. After multiple email reminders and voicemails over a course of three weeks, I never heard back from the recruiter. It is unfortunate that a good company like Solarwinds have these bad apples that can ruin your overall experience.

Interview Questions

• none. asked me about my experience, salary expectation   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SolarWinds

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SolarWinds (Austin, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

Original contact from hiring manager as opposed to recruiter which was positive. Started with telephone interview and then followed up with on-site interviews.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interview style. Tell me how you would handle specific situations as opposed to a rehash or your past experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate the highest title possible. Advancement not quick once inside the company. Find out what stock option package, if any, you are being offered as there is no option plan once hired.