SolarWorld lvl III Maintance technician Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

lvl III Maintance technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hillsboro, OR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at SolarWorld in June 2008.

SolarWorld Germany is expanding to America, a new plant in Hillsboro, OR. My interview process was well planned and I feel it went very well. The HR dept called me to schedule a date and time, they were flexible and accommodating. I was interviewed by a panel of about six people, whom all asked questions ranging from specifics off my resume to work related life experiences. we had conversations about my career plans and motivations for working at SolarWorld.
The people interviewing me seemed fair and honestly curious of my personal fit with the company. They were very straight forward with the position requirements and the job settings. they gave me a good feeling that this was a crew I would enjoy working with.
In the end, the majority agreed I had the skills required, my personality fit, and my motivations aligned with corporate objectives. Believe it or not, personality fit s very important in hiring process as interviewers want to be sure you will be mentally satisfied with the job to provide a lasting career with the company not just a job your likely to leave due to undesirable atmosphere. An offer was made within days of the interview and I negotiated a mutually beneficial offer.
I currently work at SolarWorld Hillsboro, and love my job there.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work specifically at Solarworld and not any other company?   Answer Question
Negotiation is difficult, you must consider what your worth but also the economy and what a company can get for less. I would say my negotiation process was unique and its difficult to say what ever persons situation should be.

Worked for SolarWorld? Contribute to the Community!