Solaris Paper Inc. Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Solaris Paper Inc.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Solaris Paper Inc..

Interview

Met twice - good conversations, good outlook on moving forward to grow the company. Lots of 'forget the problems of the past' we are under great leadership. (the great leadership got fired last month).

Interview Questions

• Put together a business plan for the territory.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not very flexible

Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Solaris Paper Inc. in January 2009.

Interview

I was found the position through Benchmark Staffing and was told Solaris was interested in me in late 2007. Two I was given the run around by Solaris' HR manager. I interviewed with a shift supervisor. It was a short and thoroughly meaningless one. I conducted another interview with a different HR rep. I was offered the position through Benchmark.

Interview Questions

• Production, Safety, and Quality?   1 Answer