Solaris Paper Inc.

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Solaris Paper Inc..

Interview Details – Met twice - good conversations, good outlook on moving forward to grow the company. Lots of 'forget the problems of the past' we are under great leadership. (the great leadership got fired last month).

Interview Question – Put together a business plan for the territory.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not very flexible

Very Easy Interview

Machine Operator Interview

Machine Operator

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Solaris Paper Inc. in January 2009.

Interview Details – I was found the position through Benchmark Staffing and was told Solaris was interested in me in late 2007. Two I was given the run around by Solaris' HR manager. I interviewed with a shift supervisor. It was a short and thoroughly meaningless one. I conducted another interview with a different HR rep. I was offered the position through Benchmark.

Interview Question – Production, Safety, and Quality?   View Answer

Worked for Solaris Paper Inc.? Contribute to the Community!