Solazyme

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Interview

Business Development
South San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Solazyme in January 2012.

Interview Details – Recruiting team was excellent. Got back to me quickly and answered a lot of questions. I felt very prepared for the interview. The Business Development team seemed a bit disorganized. Everyone has their own agenda which is normal, I suspect. Solazyme has really interesting technology but they are picky. I wasn't chosen for a second interview because I didn't have enough industry experience. I really enjoyed the interview experience and hope they will call me in the future.

Interview Question – If I could create a position for you that would encompass everything you are looking for in your next job, what would that position look like?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Solazyme? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Solazyme Business Development interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Solazyme employees and interview candidates.