Solectria Renewables

Updated Dec 17, 2014

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Solectria Renewables

Electrical Engineer Interview

Received two phone calls. Managers talked about the company. On site I was interviewed by 6 managers. 3 asked technical questions. Mostly basic software and hardware questions. For example write down schematic for boost converter. One power system guy asked more detailed power electronic questions. How the boost converter zero on right plane affect its start up?

Interview Questions
    • What is the application of zero, positive and negative sequences analysis?   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Solectria Renewables in December 2014.

Received and email from the manager to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview I received another email to confirm an in person interview. I basically had four interviews with someone at Solectria. All very professional. Everyone I met was very nice and seemed happy. The culture of the company seemed open and inviting. Judging from what I saw, it looks like a great place to work.

Interview Questions