Solera Holdings

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering
San Diego, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Solera Holdings in February 2010.

Interview Details – Initial contact via HR. Interview with section leader. I was asked a lot of technical questions. All went well from my perspective but apparently my experience was less than they wanted.

Interview Question – Did I have experience with cross platform database design?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Solera Holdings in October 2007.

Interview Details – Terrible interview! Interviewer clearly indicated that the work environment could be abbrasive.

Interview Question – How would you handle a meeting where the CEO (Aquila) will directly challenge you in front of a group.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Solera Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Solera Holdings interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Solera Holdings employees and interview candidates.