Solo Cup

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Interview

Accounting

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Solo Cup in August 2009.

Interview Details – My interview process was very quick. I was contacted about the position through a staffing agency who saw my resume. After sending my resume out to Solo, I was called in for an on-sight interview that same afternoon. The interview was fairly standard with questions describing skills/work habits to go along with previous work experience. I met with three members of the group I would be hired into and interviewed 1-1 with each one of them.

Interview Question – What would you consider one of your biggest weaknesses?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Solo Cup? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Solo Cup Accounting interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Solo Cup employees and interview candidates.