Solstas Lab Partners Interview Questions

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Solstas Lab Partners

MT/MLT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Solstas Lab Partners (Greensboro, NC) in August 2012.

Interview

They are very quick to respond to your online application, which is a nce change. Most places take a few weeks just to call you for an interview. The interview itself was nice and laid back. No really tough questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle coworkers you don't get along with?   1 Answer

Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Solstas Lab Partners (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

Met with Ops Mgr and logistics dept.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Christiansburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Solstas Lab Partners (Christiansburg, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

I was referred by friend. I applied online and received a call the very next day to schedule interview with hiring manager. I was very pleased that the interview was scheduled so quickly. The actual face to face interview was fairly easy, relatively informal and relaxed. I was offered the position during the interview and accepted.

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Solstas Lab Partners in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online and then over a few months I received a call to interview in person. Interview went great...,received a call about a week later for an job offer. I accepted!

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Solstas Lab Partners (Charlotte, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview consisted of me taking a short test on phlebotomy. To collect blood on a random person of their choose. I received a call from Human Resources about 2 days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What I liked most about phlebotomy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

To be honest about yours skills because you will be tested

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annandale, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Solstas Lab Partners (Annandale, VA).

Interview

It was very enlightning about the company and what was expected of me and what I was to expect from the company the advancement of the company and how I can advance in the company and the pay was excellent and the bonuses were good and the sites we worked in were very good the doctors eere nice as well.

Material Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Solstas Lab Partners (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

The hiring experience was pretty good. I got a call about an interview for the job I applied for. I had a interview the next day. The interview went well I was well informed about the job.

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to the company to develop it more   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not have to negotiate the salry was actually pretty close to what I was looking for