Solstice Sunglass Boutiques

Solstice Sunglass Boutiques Key Holder Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2015

2.3

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques.

Interview

The company called with in a day of my application process. An interview was scheduled where we could go over my previous experience and talk about the position being applied for. A second interview was then scheduled for me and the Regional Manager. After being hired a training process was mandatory before hitting the sales floor.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why I should choose you over the other Candidates   1 Answer

Negotiation

Full time Position

Other Interview Reviews for Solstice Sunglass Boutiques

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques.

Interview

one interview with the manager and one with the district manager. Just asked basic questions about my past employment history and what I knew about the company. Take time to review the company and brush up on basic interview questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques (Orlando, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

Brief a quick process it's a professional experience and wear black like alll black is the uniform for the store and having a pair of stylish sunglasses is always good too

Interview Questions

• Availability to work great implantation great benefits i the en it's good expedite and I would continues   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinton Falls, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques (Tinton Falls, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• Questions were straight forward. Nothing too difficult   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Applied for position online and was contacted by store manager two days later. Store manager notified me that I would need to interview with another store manager by phone first and then an in-person interview. The interviews were quite easy and included standard situational answers. If you've worked in a luxury retail setting, the questions won't be difficult.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was very limited. The company has a range and the store manager picks based off your location and experience.

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques in September 2013.

Interview

You apply online and take a personality assessment. If you pass the assessment you get a phone call for an interview once your done with your interview you have a second interview over the phone. The second interview is with a another store manager or the district manager. If you are offered the position you will receive a phone call letting you know your background check is taking place. Once everything is clear the last phone call you will get is the job offer pay and your start date.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability like?
      Tell me about your last and current position

Answer Question

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques.

Interview

Easy and not intimidating.

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques in July 2012.

Interview

The hiring process is very long when trying to get a key holder position, because of the background check. Takes about two weeks. Other wise they ask rather basic questions that you hear at most interviews. You just have to be a confident, out going, go getter kind of person during the interview.

Negotiation

Very simple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freehold, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques (Freehold, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a one on one interview, very direct and clear. Exposure to high fashion environment, although you don't make commission on any sale. Asked random questions to figure out personality to see if it was suiting to the environment.

Interview Questions

• How would you hide a giraffe in your room? (Personality question)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques (Denver, CO) in August 2009.

Interview

I was a Walk In and filled out an application. I was asked by the Store Manager on the same day to come back for an interview. For those that work in Retail, it was your typical interview and was laid back.

Interview Questions

• What Would You Do If You Suspect A Customer May Be Stealing?   Answer Question