Solstice Sunglass Boutiques

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tinton Falls, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques.

Interview Details – The interview process was quick and easy.

Interview Question – Questions were straight forward. Nothing too difficult   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques.

Interview Details – Applied for position online and was contacted by store manager two days later. Store manager notified me that I would need to interview with another store manager by phone first and then an in-person interview. The interviews were quite easy and included standard situational answers. If you've worked in a luxury retail setting, the questions won't be difficult.

Interview Question – None of the questions caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was very limited. The company has a range and the store manager picks based off your location and experience.

Denver, CO

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques in August 2009.

Interview Details – I was a Walk In and filled out an application. I was asked by the Store Manager on the same day to come back for an interview. For those that work in Retail, it was your typical interview and was laid back.

Interview Question – What Would You Do If You Suspect A Customer May Be Stealing?   Answer Question

Key Holder

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques in July 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process is very long when trying to get a key holder position, because of the background check. Takes about two weeks. Other wise they ask rather basic questions that you hear at most interviews. You just have to be a confident, out going, go getter kind of person during the interview.

Negotiation Details – Very simple

Key Holder

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques.

Interview Details – Easy and not intimidating.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult about the questions.   Answer Question

Freehold, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques in May 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by a one on one interview, very direct and clear. Exposure to high fashion environment, although you don't make commission on any sale. Asked random questions to figure out personality to see if it was suiting to the environment.

Interview Question – How would you hide a giraffe in your room? (Personality question)   View Answer

Key Holder

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques.

Interview Details – The manager will call you for an interview and the assesment will tell the manager your personality and how you think.

Interview Question – "Tell me one time you had a dissatisfied customer and tell me how you handled the situation"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was only a flat rate offered. no negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Key Holder

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques in May 2011.

Interview Details – Had a one on one with the store manager. They asked a lot of situational questions. Then the following had a 5 min call with the DM who questioned my experience only.

Interview Question – How did you handle an employee whom came to work with a bad attitude?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques

Worked for Solstice Sunglass Boutiques? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques Key Holder interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Solstice Sunglass Boutiques employees and interview candidates.