Solstice Sunglass Boutiques

2.4

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tinton Falls, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinton Falls, NJ

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques.

The interview process was quick and easy.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were straight forward. Nothing too difficult   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Solstice Sunglass Boutiques

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques.

Applied for position online and was contacted by store manager two days later. Store manager notified me that I would need to interview with another store manager by phone first and then an in-person interview. The interviews were quite easy and included standard situational answers. If you've worked in a luxury retail setting, the questions won't be difficult.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was very limited. The company has a range and the store manager picks based off your location and experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques in August 2009.

I was a Walk In and filled out an application. I was asked by the Store Manager on the same day to come back for an interview. For those that work in Retail, it was your typical interview and was laid back.

Interview Questions
    • What Would You Do If You Suspect A Customer May Be Stealing?   Answer Question

Key Holder Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques in July 2012.

The hiring process is very long when trying to get a key holder position, because of the background check. Takes about two weeks. Other wise they ask rather basic questions that you hear at most interviews. You just have to be a confident, out going, go getter kind of person during the interview.

Very simple

Key Holder Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques.

Easy and not intimidating.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Freehold, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freehold, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques in May 2012.

Phone interview followed by a one on one interview, very direct and clear. Exposure to high fashion environment, although you don't make commission on any sale. Asked random questions to figure out personality to see if it was suiting to the environment.

Interview Questions
    • How would you hide a giraffe in your room? (Personality question)   View Answer

Key Holder Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques.

The manager will call you for an interview and the assesment will tell the manager your personality and how you think.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me one time you had a dissatisfied customer and tell me how you handled the situation"   Answer Question
    there was only a flat rate offered. no negotiation.

Key Holder Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques in May 2011.

Had a one on one with the store manager. They asked a lot of situational questions. Then the following had a 5 min call with the DM who questioned my experience only.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle an employee whom came to work with a bad attitude?   Answer Question

Worked for Solstice Sunglass Boutiques? Contribute to the Community!