Solstice Sunglass Boutiques

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Store Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques in June 2011.

Interview Details – I saw the job posting on a job website (monster, career builder), applied through the online application process. Solstice uses People Answers personality test to evaluate the suitability of each candidate. I completed the People Answers test for a different position I had applied to previously, so my application process was relatively quick. I was contacted by a member of the human resources team from the home office about a week or so after applying. I had about a 1 hour phone interview with the human resources representative. I was contacted back by the same HR rep a few days later, she set up a phone interview between myself and the local District Manager. A few days later I had about a 1 hour phone interview with the District Manager. About a week after that I had a face to face with the District Manager, about a week later I had a phone interview with the Regional Director. I was contacted a few days later by the original HR rep with an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Questions are designed by the People Answers site the company uses, questions are specific to areas that were designated as possible challenge areas for each candidate.   Answer Question
  • Additional questions included standard, "What kind of customer shops at our stores?" types.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, it was a take it or leave it offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques

Worked for Solstice Sunglass Boutiques? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques Retail Store Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Solstice Sunglass Boutiques employees and interview candidates.