Solstice Sunglass Boutiques

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seattle, WA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques in June 2008.

Interview Details – The interviewer was very nice and answered a lot of questions. The interview was very quick and only took about 15-20 minutes. After the interview I waited a few days to hear back. After I heard back it took a few days to do the paperwork and everything like that.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness   Answer Question

Stylist

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques in May 2009.

Interview Details – Questions about sunglasses and if you know how to sell or if you have worked in a sales job before. They want you to be bright and extremely personable. I almost didn't get the job because I seemed to tired on the day of the interview. If going into work at this place have some pep in your step so to speak.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was only able to negotiate certain hours of work.

Stylist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques in March 2008.

Interview Details – the hiring/interview process was a breeze. the company was new to the city and the recruiter was fun, took the stress away. i was only asked about 5 questions:my availability, about my previous employers, why i want to work in retail, would i havr a problem working noghts, weekends, and during holiday season, what pay

Interview Question – what would your past manager say about you   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques

Worked for Solstice Sunglass Boutiques? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques Stylist interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Solstice Sunglass Boutiques employees and interview candidates.