Solstice Sunglass Boutiques

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seattle, WA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques in June 2008.

Interview Details – The interviewer was very nice and answered a lot of questions. The interview was very quick and only took about 15-20 minutes. After the interview I waited a few days to hear back. After I heard back it took a few days to do the paperwork and everything like that.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness   Answer Question

Stylist

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques in May 2009.

Interview Details – Questions about sunglasses and if you know how to sell or if you have worked in a sales job before. They want you to be bright and extremely personable. I almost didn't get the job because I seemed to tired on the day of the interview. If going into work at this place have some pep in your step so to speak.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was only able to negotiate certain hours of work.

Stylist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques in March 2008.

Interview Details – the hiring/interview process was a breeze. the company was new to the city and the recruiter was fun, took the stress away. i was only asked about 5 questions:my availability, about my previous employers, why i want to work in retail, would i havr a problem working noghts, weekends, and during holiday season, what pay

Interview Question – what would your past manager say about you   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques

Worked for Solstice Sunglass Boutiques? Contribute to the Community!