Solstice Sunglass Boutiques

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques in June 2008.

The interviewer was very nice and answered a lot of questions. The interview was very quick and only took about 15-20 minutes. After the interview I waited a few days to hear back. After I heard back it took a few days to do the paperwork and everything like that.

Other Interview Reviews for Solstice Sunglass Boutiques

Stylist Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques in May 2009.

Questions about sunglasses and if you know how to sell or if you have worked in a sales job before. They want you to be bright and extremely personable. I almost didn't get the job because I seemed to tired on the day of the interview. If going into work at this place have some pep in your step so to speak.

Interview Questions
    I was only able to negotiate certain hours of work.

Stylist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques in March 2008.

the hiring/interview process was a breeze. the company was new to the city and the recruiter was fun, took the stress away. i was only asked about 5 questions:my availability, about my previous employers, why i want to work in retail, would i havr a problem working noghts, weekends, and during holiday season, what pay