Solta Medical

2.5

Materials Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Solta Medical.

Expect to have at least 3 interviews before an offer is made to you.
    Many positions start as temporary to full time.
    Very open and friendly workplace.

Interview Questions
    I needed a job and took what they offered me.
    Reasonable pay and goodbenefits

Marketing Events Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Solta Medical.

Interview process was as I expected to be. They seem to want to hire people who are extremely experience and pay them for their specialty as well as adding in a ton of admin tasks to the position. TONS of travel involved and they seem to overwork and burn people out

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Solta Medical in July 2011.

Strange process. Interviewed with 5 people - and no one knew the responsibilities or focus of the job. Final interviewer told me they were 'changing' some roles, and had not defined that the position would cover. People were professional and nice - and very stressed. I was asked if I could work with engineers who didn't like marketing, and how I would thrive in a micromanaged environment. Just felt like the company was unclear about its goals and future.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with micromanagement?   View Answer
    • We're you engineering-centric here. If RD has an idea, they push for us to include it. How do you deal with that?   View Answer

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Solta Medical in February 2010.

I had two phone interviews and then was flown up to Hayward to meet with the team. They were highly professional at every stage of the process. I met with the Director of Marketing , sales and the rest of the product development team. They were clear on the job description and expectations. Although it wasn't a fit for my expertise, I wouldn't hesitate working for them in the future. They compensated me for the travel quickly and they treated me with respect and professionalism. I recommended a former colleague of mine to this company which led to a job offer. (The power of networking). Now that they are Solta Medical they have diversified and unlike other laser companies, they should continue to grow in the future. They have a reputation for working their people hard but also pay towards the top tier within the industry. Young, forward thinking company with a diverse product line. Trying to move from being an R&D driven company to a sales and marketing driven organization.