1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Solta Medical in February 2010.

I had two phone interviews and then was flown up to Hayward to meet with the team. They were highly professional at every stage of the process. I met with the Director of Marketing , sales and the rest of the product development team. They were clear on the job description and expectations. Although it wasn't a fit for my expertise, I wouldn't hesitate working for them in the future. They compensated me for the travel quickly and they treated me with respect and professionalism. I recommended a former colleague of mine to this company which led to a job offer. (The power of networking). Now that they are Solta Medical they have diversified and unlike other laser companies, they should continue to grow in the future. They have a reputation for working their people hard but also pay towards the top tier within the industry. Young, forward thinking company with a diverse product line. Trying to move from being an R&D driven company to a sales and marketing driven organization.

Interview Questions