Solucom Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

IT Consultant Interview

1 HR interview: They ask you to walk them through your résumé. Sometimes you'll be asked to give some details about a special experience.
    The interview lasts 45mn, and eventually, you'll be given the following process.
    You need to write 3 pages about Solucom, Why consulting and finally about the offer you chose.

Final Year Internship Interview

There were two interviews, one with an HR representative and one with a senior manager from the practice chosen during the first interview.
    They contacted me very quickly after I submitted my resume on the website. The whole interview process was personalized with one HR referral from the beginning to the final debriefing.
    If you make it to the second interview, you are asked to write a summary of the two interviews you had, so taking notes during the process is recommended.

Interview Questions
    • There was no really difficult question. I was simply asked to justify in detail each and every step of my curriculum.   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Solucom in June 2012.

3 rounds consisting on 1:1 interviews.
    1st round with an HR employee, mostly checking the consistency of the application and motivation.
    2nd round with a Manager, diving more specifically into your motivation for consulting.

A written synthesis of the first round is then asked of the candidate (1/2 pages).

Last round with a Partner, much more of a fit interview.

Interview Questions
    • Let's say I am the head of firm and I want to ride the digital revolution train, what are the factors I should take into account?   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

I interviewed online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Solucom in July 2011.

1st itw is a phone interview by HR staff, basic HR questions.
    Between itw 1 and itw 2 you are asked to fill up a questionnaire to test your understanding of the job and you writting and synthesis skills.
    2nd itw with a manager of the practice you applied for. nothing particular, most questions are expected.
    You are asked at the end of the itw to provide a synthesis of the itw for the next week.
    3th iitw with associate partner, questions are yet not very complicated.
    The issue I had is that the guy didn't read my resume, didn't understand what I studied and appeared quite quickly to be judgemental and snobbish regarding the choices I've made during my studies. I didn't really enjoy this interview as I felt I had no chance to defend myself or explain what I want to do as the guy already made his mind about me.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Solucom in January 2012.

for an internship

first round, 1 to 1 interview with someone for HR.
    Second round would be with a consultant. The HR interview is pretty classical. I didn't make it to the second one because I cancelled my application.

Interview Questions

Worked for Solucom? Contribute to the Community!