Solutionary Interview Questions

2.6

Marketing Automation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Solutionary (Omaha, NE) in May 2013.

Interview

HR called, did a basic interview, sounded kind of bored with the whole process. He then sent me an online application, which is stupid, since they already had my resume and full work history. This is classic HR nonsense, they always want to fit everyone into the same boxes. Anyway, also had me fill out this ridiculous personality profile test. Really? You put stock in those crackpot things? Then, although I am overqualified for what they need, I never got a call from the hiring manager. He was probably afraid that I am more qualified than he is. Oh well your loss!

Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Solutionary (Omaha, NE) in November 2009.

Interview

3 week process, but only because they want to make sure there is an opportunity for you to learn about Solutionary.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a client asked you to change a assessment rating?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Short. I was very happy with the offer.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Solutionary (Omaha, NE) in September 2009.

Interview

I had 2 interview, which were very thourough. The questions were relevant to the job I was interviewing for. Interviewer was knowledgeable, firendly, and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• None that I can think of. All were in line with the job posting.   Answer Question

Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Solutionary (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2009.

Interview

Initial phone screen included basic networking and security questions, to establish background in the field. The on-site interview started with a written skills test. Then there were 2 local interviewers and one conferenced in from remote location. The next phase was a knowledge and how "might you do this" looking for analytical thought processes. Then more of a discussion about the company and position. Offer came 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• If cost were not an issue, can you show how you would design a network, including subnets, routers, firewalls, ids, etc.   Answer Question

Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Solutionary (Omaha, NE) in April 2009.

Interview

The human resources representative was kind/presentable on the phone. The first question asked was "Can you give me the 7 layers of the OSI model"? This was the first in a series of questions that revolved around common network knowledge. I was then asked to describe what layer(s) of the OSI model a router, hub, and switch operated on.

Interview Questions

• What are the 7 layers of the OSI model.   1 Answer

Hourly rate was too low for the requirements/knowledge needed to do the job successfully.