Solutionreach

Solutionreach Interview Questions

2.8

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Solutionreach in May 2014.

Started with a phone interview that included some basic technical questions like the difference between POST and GET and what do you do if your database query is too slow. Also asked some unix commands.
    Then the on site interview. I interviewed with 4 people. This took 2-3 hours. This was a technical interview with many questions on java and OO programming. I had to white board a method. There were also several textbook questions like what are the three reasons to use OO programming.

Retention Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Solutionreach in October 2013.

The interview was done via phone. The person speaking to me started off asking if now was a good time to do the interview. Keeping in mind we had a scheduled time to talk that showed me how considerate they were to still confirm if it was a good time! Bonus for them, as it makes me want to work for them even more. The interview was very calm and open with gratitude shown to me by the interviewer. I was very much appreciated for my time as of course I myself appreciated their time.
         Solution Reach is extremely professional but had a very calm and easy going feeling when talking to them about their company.

Interview Questions
    • "What was one project you undertook that you did well on" Give or take that was the question.   Answer Question

Client Success Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Solutionreach in April 2013.

The director interviews you himself. He doesn't get any input from your current supervisor to see what kind of employee you really are on the floor. And he really has no idea! If you can smile and look pretty in the interview, you're a shoe in, especially if you are a "yes man."

Interview Questions
    • It wasn't really a question, but I was absolutely shocked and appalled that the director mentioned to me how he hates conflict and will just avoid it.   View Answer

C# Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Solutionreach in February 2013.

This was a very technical interview with the whole interview process being filled with technical questions. Expect to interview with about 6 people.

Interview Questions
    • Make sure you know .net really well especially core concepts   Answer Question

The company game a lower than expected offer compared to the current job market, and they didn't have any room to offer more.

Client Success Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Solutionreach.

I interviewed for this position internally. I was already a Client Success Representative. All the current team leads were hired the same way. But, the VP of Client Success isn't afraid to interview external candidates for this position. He just understands the importance of hiring and promoting from within.

Interview Questions
    • Who would you says is the weakest link on our team and how would you help them?   View Answers (2)

Rep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Solutionreach in June 2012.

First you do an interview over the phone, then you do a group interview, then you do an interview with multiple people in management.

no negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Solutionreach in May 2012.

several interviews. The hiring manager then put the position on hold for 6 months to get their processes in order. When I hired on, I found that the processes had not progressed very far and needed a major effort of work to document and approve them.

the offer was fair and mid market. No negotiations entertained by company.

Client Success Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Solutionreach in August 2011.

The initial interview was conducted via phone. The questions were fairly simple and were clearly designed to weed out those where were clearly unqualified for the position for which they were applying. At the end of the phone interview, I was invited to schedule an in-person interview. The hiring manager was very willing to accommodate days and times that would work for me based on my current employer. The in-person interview was professional and fairly straight forward. Right after completing it, I was asked into a final interview with another person.

The job offer was made within 24 hours. The hiring manager called me, made the offer, and immediately emailed me the written documents to sign.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer was looking for people who are naturally driven to work well with others. After a short run of questions focused on assessing people skills and inquiring about what 'teamwork' means to you, I was given a question that presented a standard day in the life of an employee, but with a twist: It was presented as very stressful and as too much for one person. After that situation was set-up, I was asked how I would approach the organization and handling of that type of circumstance.   View Answer
    Small discussion on pay because their highest possible offering matched my lowest asking.

Customer Service Representative Interview

There is a group interview and is followed by a number of personal interviews as well. very simple straight forward answers to easy questions.

Extended Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Solutionreach in February 2012.

Easy, smooth and fun, did a Skype interview with the Sales Manager and was notified a week later that I would be starting once my two week notice was up with my current position.

Interview Questions
    • The biggest difficulty for me was not meeting them in person until I had worked for the company for 4 1/2 months. Building relationships with supervisors and co-workers proves to be a little more difficult cross county.   Answer Question
    There was not one, it's a salary plus commission job.