Solvay Pharmaceuticals

Interviews for Top Jobs at Solvay Pharmaceuticals

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Solvay Pharmaceuticals in March 2010.

Had to get multi-page job application notarized and bring with to interview along with 3 copies of your brag book (which they kept just one). Seems ridiculous to turn in an application when you haven't even had the opportunity to decide if YOU even want to work for them. Guess it speeds things up if they want you. The Sales Managers were very nice and asked typical and predicable questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your most difficult physician.   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Solvay Pharmaceuticals in November 2011.

The hiring process was very clear. A phone interview first from HR, next a phone interview with DSM and last a one on one with DSM & RSM. Interview process started on a monday and was offered the job end of business day thursday in the same week. Great interview model and process.

Interview Questions
    • What do you need to improve on as a sales rep. Always a dead end question.   Answer Question

I would have to move.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Solvay Pharmaceuticals in November 2011.

it was great

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example when you worked through a conflict with a co-worker.   Answer Question

Contract Negotiator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Solvay Pharmaceuticals in April 2009.

It was mostly done over the phone, with the lead manager of the Department. The next was a call back again, from the same manager, with more indepth questions regarding specific needs for the project at hand. The third call was an offer to come into the building to meet, met with manager of Dept, as well as two others in the Dept.

Interview Questions
    • The initial interview was mostly behavioral, there was not any specifics mentioned, just a hello and how are you. Be open, and sure of yourself. Don't be too agressive, but show definit interest   Answer Question
    Always try to negotiate. I was able to get about 10% more than their first offer.