Somerset Capital Group

Candidate Interview Review

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, CT

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Somerset Capital Group in January 2014.

I came in and had lunch with the V.P. of Human Resources; we talked and familiarized ourselves with each other. She told me about her own growth within Somerset Capital Group and briefly explained to me about the company and its growth, development and transformation. She then went on to explain to me about the newly formed positions that Somerset Capital Group was forming and the direction in which the company was going in. I liked what I was hearing and instantly new that I wanted to be apart of the process .... She assured me that there would be room for growth and I looked forward to the challenges that awaited me !

Interview Questions
    • Will I be able to start February 10th?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. I respected and accepted the offer as it was given.

Worked for Somerset Capital Group? Contribute to the Community!