J.P. Morgan
3.4 of 5 3,527 reviews
www.jpmorganchase.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

J.P. Morgan Systems Analyst Interview Question

I interviewed in Houston, TX and was asked:
"Sometimes you will be asked questions that have nothing to do with your target role, e.g. a series of network design questions when you are interviewing for an application support position. This approach is by design - as much to see how you deal with the curve ball as to gauge the boundaries of your current knowledge."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Systems Analyst Interview Review - one of 2,204 J.P. Morgan Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Answer honestly. If you don't know the answer to a particular question, offer a simple apology and move on. Keep your positivity up no matter what. Attitude counts.
- Interview Candidate on Oct 26, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

J.P. Morgan – Why Work for Us?

J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. We have been a leading player in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We work in collaboration… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.P. Morgan interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by J.P. Morgan employees and interview candidates.