Sonic Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Updated Jul 16, 2015

1.7

CarHop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sonic (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

interview process was quick because i already had experience and that is what they were looking for. the next day i was able to come in and do my paperwork and i also started that same day . i loved my job !

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sonic (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview was really straight forward. They asked basic questions about yourself and your performance in school. They may ask what you plan on majoring in while you're in college.

CarHop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sonic (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

I like to think I was lucky because at the time the night crew only had one other carhop so I was pretty much just given the job. As terribly under-staffed as it was, the manager left me during my "interview" to go help out for a good 20 minutes before returning. He asked me about my availability and if I was still in school and then I filled out the paperwork and started the next week.

Interview Questions

• I was only asked one question and it was: "How would I tell someone that they're doing their job wrong?"   1 Answer

Car Hop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sonic (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Applying in a casual fit with a sparking smile and great personality would help you get on at sonic. Being a positive, friendly, upbeat, nice individual, with a go getter attitude.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'll be a Good candidate for this Location?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sonic (Houston, TX) in July 2009.

Interview

The interviewer was the store GM and the process went pretty quick. We sat down and he asked about my last job and activities i participated in. He was very professional yet welcoming at the same time and dint make the interview nervous. It went swell.

Multi Unit Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Sonic (Houston, TX) in August 2008.

Interview

It was 12 years ago. I had the 1st interview with the HR consultant. Very professional and it was over lunch at a Mexican Restaurant. 2nd interview was with the Director of Operations at a fast food restaurant. I was then hired over the phone.

Interview Questions

• If I had enough stamina to do the job !!!   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, their 1st offer was exactly what I asked for. No negotiations were needed.