Sonic Interview Questions in Houston, TX

1.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Sonic.

The interview was really straight forward. They asked basic questions about yourself and your performance in school. They may ask what you plan on majoring in while you're in college.

CarHop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sonic in December 2013.

I like to think I was lucky because at the time the night crew only had one other carhop so I was pretty much just given the job. As terribly under-staffed as it was, the manager left me during my "interview" to go help out for a good 20 minutes before returning. He asked me about my availability and if I was still in school and then I filled out the paperwork and started the next week.

Interview Questions
    • I was only asked one question and it was: "How would I tell someone that they're doing their job wrong?"   View Answer

Car Hop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Sonic in February 2013.

Applying in a casual fit with a sparking smile and great personality would help you get on at sonic. Being a positive, friendly, upbeat, nice individual, with a go getter attitude.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you'll be a Good candidate for this Location?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Sonic in July 2009.

The interviewer was the store GM and the process went pretty quick. We sat down and he asked about my last job and activities i participated in. He was very professional yet welcoming at the same time and dint make the interview nervous. It went swell.

Multi Unit Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through other source - interviewed at Sonic in August 2008.

It was 12 years ago. I had the 1st interview with the HR consultant. Very professional and it was over lunch at a Mexican Restaurant.
    2nd interview was with the Director of Operations at a fast food restaurant. I was then hired over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • If I had enough stamina to do the job !!!   View Answer
    Yes, their 1st offer was exactly what I asked for. No negotiations were needed.

Worked for Sonic? Contribute to the Community!