Sonim Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sonim Technologies in November 2013.

Interview Details – Great experience. Everyone in the company including the CEO was very invested in the process and took the extra step to get to know you. Close knit culture. Recruiter was very prompt in following up and the process was smooth. Questions were generally easy. There is a personality fit interview at the end.

Interview Question – Three weaknesses   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Software Development Engineer
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Sonim Technologies in January 2014.

Interview Details – written test and then technical and hr round.
written test included aptitude and basics of computer science,c(pointers,strings).
interview was tough.they were asking questions in depth.

Interview Question – asks a puzzle to find probability so that 3 ant sitting on the vertices of triangle(if move)should not collide.   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Junior Software Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Sonim Technologies in September 2013.

Interview Details – I had a call for direct interview which was in their own office.The office was really nice.We wre given cards of visitors.I was the first for interview.Interviewer came after 5 minutes.He took a brief look at my CV.He asked why I didnt know C++ and why I had made only 1 project.He was not satisfied with my answers.Then he asked me to write 2 programs.
One to delete a node from a given position and second to reverse a string

Interview Question – Why I had made only one project   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Testing Engineer Interview

Testing Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Sonim Technologies in February 2011.

Interview Details – For freshers - Will need to know all the basic aptitude package( Maths, English and general aptitude mainly puzzles) for the first round and will need thorough knowledge about wireless technologies like GSM , CDMA and some knowledge about mobile phone technologies (android, basic java OS etc.)

For Experienced - Favored Telecom domain, definitely must know an in-depth knowledge on their work .

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Freshers - No hope.

Exp - Yep negotiable by a good degree so press on it.

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Bangalore (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Sonim Technologies in January 2010.

Interview Details – Written test

Interview Questions

Worked for Sonim Technologies? Contribute to the Community!