Sonim Technologies Interview Questions

3.2

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Mateo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sonim Technologies in November 2013.

Great experience. Everyone in the company including the CEO was very invested in the process and took the extra step to get to know you. Close knit culture. Recruiter was very prompt in following up and the process was smooth. Questions were generally easy. There is a personality fit interview at the end.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Sonim Technologies in January 2014.

written test and then technical and hr round.
    written test included aptitude and basics of computer science,c(pointers,strings).
    interview was tough.they were asking questions in depth.

Interview Questions
    • asks a puzzle to find probability so that 3 ant sitting on the vertices of triangle(if move)should not collide.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Sonim Technologies.

Interview process is very strict. You have to go through multiple levels(2-3) of interview. Generally technical questions are asked. Questions from Operating Systems, programming are asked. Writing a program and how to debug it.. like this, What to look for if there is a crash. How to check memory leak. etc..

Interview Questions
    • Write a program to print a singly linked list in reverse order.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate because I was in a need of a job.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Sonim Technologies in September 2013.

I had a call for direct interview which was in their own office.The office was really nice.We wre given cards of visitors.I was the first for interview.Interviewer came after 5 minutes.He took a brief look at my CV.He asked why I didnt know C++ and why I had made only 1 project.He was not satisfied with my answers.Then he asked me to write 2 programs.
    One to delete a node from a given position and second to reverse a string

Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Sonim Technologies in February 2011.

For freshers - Will need to know all the basic aptitude package( Maths, English and general aptitude mainly puzzles) for the first round and will need thorough knowledge about wireless technologies like GSM , CDMA and some knowledge about mobile phone technologies (android, basic java OS etc.)

For Experienced - Favored Telecom domain, definitely must know an in-depth knowledge on their work .

Freshers - No hope.

Exp - Yep negotiable by a good degree so press on it.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Sonim Technologies in January 2010.

Written test

Interview Questions

Worked for Sonim Technologies? Contribute to the Community!