Sonim Technologies Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2015

3.1

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sonim Technologies (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

written test and then technical and hr round.
    written test included aptitude and basics of computer science,c(pointers,strings).
    interview was tough.they were asking questions in depth.

Interview Questions

• asks a puzzle to find probability so that 3 ant sitting on the vertices of triangle(if move)should not collide.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sonim Technologies (San Mateo, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Great experience. Everyone in the company including the CEO was very invested in the process and took the extra step to get to know you. Close knit culture. Recruiter was very prompt in following up and the process was smooth. Questions were generally easy. There is a personality fit interview at the end.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Sonim Technologies (San Mateo, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

You will interview with the entire SM office. Everyone from each team and sometimes in pairs or panel of interviewers. They will screen skill sets and background experience. They will see if you are a natural fit for the company and the hard working family type environment that they want in their HQ office. Overall experience with the interviews was good.

Interview Questions

• Views on culture? Past experience? etc.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sonim Technologies.

Interview

Interview process is very strict. You have to go through multiple levels(2-3) of interview. Generally technical questions are asked. Questions from Operating Systems, programming are asked. Writing a program and how to debug it.. like this, What to look for if there is a crash. How to check memory leak. etc..

Interview Questions

• Write a program to print a singly linked list in reverse order.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because I was in a need of a job.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sonim Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

I had a call for direct interview which was in their own office.The office was really nice.We wre given cards of visitors.I was the first for interview.Interviewer came after 5 minutes.He took a brief look at my CV.He asked why I didnt know C++ and why I had made only 1 project.He was not satisfied with my answers.Then he asked me to write 2 programs.
    One to delete a node from a given position and second to reverse a string

Interview Questions

• Why I had made only one project   1 Answer

Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sonim Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

For freshers - Will need to know all the basic aptitude package( Maths, English and general aptitude mainly puzzles) for the first round and will need thorough knowledge about wireless technologies like GSM , CDMA and some knowledge about mobile phone technologies (android, basic java OS etc.)

For Experienced - Favored Telecom domain, definitely must know an in-depth knowledge on their work .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Freshers - No hope.

Exp - Yep negotiable by a good degree so press on it.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sonim Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Written test