Sonora Quest Laboratories

Relevance Date Difficulty

Anatomic Pathology Technologist Interview

Anatomic Pathology Technologist
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories in September 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was given by the Technical Director of Histology he just asked some questions and your experiences and what you would like to do for the company. He gave a tour of the lab and asked you when you could start and what hours you would like to work.

Interview Question – No Real hard questions   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Phlebotomist
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories in April 2013.

Interview Details – Initial communication was very friendly, and informative. Interview date was set and kept. Interview went over past experience, future goals if hired by company, and a hands on demonstration of veinipuncture technique.

Interview Question – there werent any difficult questions, it was all very straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was offered job and accepted.

Clinical Lab Scientist Interview

Clinical Lab Scientist
Mesa, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories.

Interview Details – Very straight forward, asked about experience, knowledge, education, situational questions.

Interview Question – None very much, expected questions asked.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – very simple pay offer.

Phlebotomist Interview

Phlebotomist
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online - interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories in July 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and was called the next day for a phone interview. The interviewer was very nice and asked various work related questions. She asked about my availability and salary requirements. She explained the position and stated that they would contact me if they decided to move forward in the process. I was contacted the next day for an interview. I had to do a pretend draw on a fake arm and was asked a few questions about the order of draw. She was very nice. I was contacted the next day with the job offer.

Interview Question – I did not expect having to draw on a fake arm, I have only drawn real people :)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for a little more and she came back and said she had their highest offer so there was not really room for negotiation

Medical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Medical Laboratory Scientist
Gilbert, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories in May 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process usually takes about 30-45 minutes. There is a list of mandatory questions that the panel of interviewers is required to ask. Therefore, be prepared to respond intelligently and enthusiastically. It doesn’t matter which department you are interviewing for, the panel does focus on questions regarding team-work, communication, strengths, weaknesses, and past-experiences. Be prepare to have an example to explain each of these topics.

Interview Question – Could you come up with five phrases/words to describe your definition of team-work; please explain each of them   View Answer

Clinacal Laboratory Assistant Interview

Clinacal Laboratory Assistant
Tempe, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories.

Interview Details – The initial hiring process took about two months because I had to submit the same paperwork three times. I was asked to submit the same paperwork after I had my interview. The person in the HR department that kept asking for the saem paperwork no longer works there. The interview was very pleasant.

PSC Supervisor Interview

PSC Supervisor
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed for multiple positions. Recruitment took the time to see potential in me and place me in the appropriate position.

Interview Question – Define Integrity.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Offer was made, counter offer given. Negotiated and we met in the middle, very flexible.

Worked for Sonora Quest Laboratories? Contribute to the Community!