Sonora Quest Laboratories Interview Questions

2.9

Clinical Lab Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories.

Very straight forward, asked about experience, knowledge, education, situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • None very much, expected questions asked.   View Answer
    very simple pay offer.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories in April 2013.

Initial communication was very friendly, and informative. Interview date was set and kept. Interview went over past experience, future goals if hired by company, and a hands on demonstration of veinipuncture technique.

Interview Questions
    • there werent any difficult questions, it was all very straight forward.   Answer Question
    Was offered job and accepted.

Clinacal Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories.

The initial hiring process took about two months because I had to submit the same paperwork three times. I was asked to submit the same paperwork after I had my interview. The person in the HR department that kept asking for the saem paperwork no longer works there. The interview was very pleasant.

Medical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories in May 2012.

The hiring and interview process usually takes about 30-45 minutes. There is a list of mandatory questions that the panel of interviewers is required to ask. Therefore, be prepared to respond intelligently and enthusiastically. It doesn’t matter which department you are interviewing for, the panel does focus on questions regarding team-work, communication, strengths, weaknesses, and past-experiences. Be prepare to have an example to explain each of these topics.

Interview Questions
    • Could you come up with five phrases/words to describe your definition of team-work; please explain each of them   View Answer

Anatomic Pathology Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories in September 2010.

Interview process was given by the Technical Director of Histology he just asked some questions and your experiences and what you would like to do for the company. He gave a tour of the lab and asked you when you could start and what hours you would like to work.

PSC Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories in August 2010.

Interviewed for multiple positions. Recruitment took the time to see potential in me and place me in the appropriate position.

Interview Questions
    Offer was made, counter offer given. Negotiated and we met in the middle, very flexible.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories in July 2010.

I applied online and was called the next day for a phone interview. The interviewer was very nice and asked various work related questions. She asked about my availability and salary requirements. She explained the position and stated that they would contact me if they decided to move forward in the process. I was contacted the next day for an interview. I had to do a pretend draw on a fake arm and was asked a few questions about the order of draw. She was very nice. I was contacted the next day with the job offer.

Interview Questions
    • I did not expect having to draw on a fake arm, I have only drawn real people :)   Answer Question
    I asked for a little more and she came back and said she had their highest offer so there was not really room for negotiation