Sonora Quest Laboratories Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

2.8

Dispatcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories.

Interview

The interview process went as it normally should. However, my frustration began after the interview. I was told that I should hear back from HR whether or not I received the position by a specified date. I never received word either way, and weeks later the job is still posted. I am starting to believe that this department is highly disorganized.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you would change about a previous job?   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories in July 2015.

Interview

I got a phone interview and it took about a month to get my second interview. She said she would refer me to the recruiter but I never got a call from the recruiter instead I got a call from one of the facility managers for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Which tube has to be full?   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories.

Interview

I applied for the position online. I didn't hear back in two weeks, so I called the HR and inquired. I interviewed with the location supervisor /manager and team lead.

Mlt Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories in October 2014.

Interview

Lengthy. Met with two managers. They had 3-5 pages of questions to ask. Mostly past experence situational questions in dealing with other coworkers, nurses/doctors when reporting results, and just a few lab specific questions but they were pretty basic knowledge ones. Mangers were very friendly and I could take my time recouting situations to answer the questions. I didn't feel rushed or intimidated when I had to take a minute to formulate a response.

Interview Questions

• Lots of past experience situational questions such as "Name a time when you had to..." "You have a specimen with a Potassium result of 6.0, what is your next steps?"   1 Answer

Clinical Lab Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

Very straight forward, asked about experience, knowledge, education, situational questions.

Interview Questions

• None very much, expected questions asked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

very simple pay offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2013.

Interview

Initial communication was very friendly, and informative. Interview date was set and kept. Interview went over past experience, future goals if hired by company, and a hands on demonstration of veinipuncture technique.

Interview Questions

• there werent any difficult questions, it was all very straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was offered job and accepted.

Clinacal Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

The initial hiring process took about two months because I had to submit the same paperwork three times. I was asked to submit the same paperwork after I had my interview. The person in the HR department that kept asking for the saem paperwork no longer works there. The interview was very pleasant.

Medical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (Gilbert, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process usually takes about 30-45 minutes. There is a list of mandatory questions that the panel of interviewers is required to ask. Therefore, be prepared to respond intelligently and enthusiastically. It doesn’t matter which department you are interviewing for, the panel does focus on questions regarding team-work, communication, strengths, weaknesses, and past-experiences. Be prepare to have an example to explain each of these topics.

Interview Questions

• Could you come up with five phrases/words to describe your definition of team-work; please explain each of them   1 Answer

Medical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (Tempe, AZ) in May 2011.

Interview

Two grueling interviews with six weeks between sessions. Very intimidating as there were multiple members of management in several capacities all asking their own, often unrelated, and sometimes highly inappropriate questions.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for employment with us, considering that you have been out of the workforce for a number of years?   1 Answer

Anatomic Pathology Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (Tempe, AZ) in September 2010.

Interview

Interview process was given by the Technical Director of Histology he just asked some questions and your experiences and what you would like to do for the company. He gave a tour of the lab and asked you when you could start and what hours you would like to work.