Sonora Quest Laboratories

Sonora Quest Laboratories Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

2.5

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories in April 2013.

Initial communication was very friendly, and informative. Interview date was set and kept. Interview went over past experience, future goals if hired by company, and a hands on demonstration of veinipuncture technique.

Interview Questions
    • there werent any difficult questions, it was all very straight forward.   Answer Question
    Was offered job and accepted.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories in July 2010.

I applied online and was called the next day for a phone interview. The interviewer was very nice and asked various work related questions. She asked about my availability and salary requirements. She explained the position and stated that they would contact me if they decided to move forward in the process. I was contacted the next day for an interview. I had to do a pretend draw on a fake arm and was asked a few questions about the order of draw. She was very nice. I was contacted the next day with the job offer.

Interview Questions
    • I did not expect having to draw on a fake arm, I have only drawn real people :)   Answer Question
    I asked for a little more and she came back and said she had their highest offer so there was not really room for negotiation