Sony Electronics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering
San Diego, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sony Electronics in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process is long but interview is medium difficulty

Interview Question – RTOS, Real time, C, data structures, threads   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sony Electronics in April 2010.

Interview Details – It was good.. but kinda boring.. had to travel so long only to do a profile match.. job okay.. salary okay..

Interview Question – are u interviewing with others also ?   Answer Question

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sony Electronics in December 2009.

Interview Details – This was a typical phone screen. The interviewer described the company, the job, the requirements, etc. The interviewer asked me why I was interested in this position at this time. He asked about my experience at several past jobs on my resume. He asked about my current salary and expected salary. He asked if I was willing to relocate and when I was available to start a new job.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sony Electronics in November 2008.

Interview Details – difficult interview, more than three person in front. nice persons though.

Interview Question – what kind of office environment you like the most   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Sony Electronics in March 2009.

Interview Details – telephonic round, face to face and HR interview

Interview Question – why you are looking for change   View Answer

Worked for Sony Electronics? Contribute to the Community!