Sony Electronics Intern Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Resume, Interview

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if when doing a presentation the persons there told you that your data is not the correct   View Answer
Started in a few months, salary is established.

Other Interview Reviews for Sony Electronics

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sony Electronics in April 2012.

I applied online and got a call back about a week later. The recruiter was very friendly and casual. She scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview was about a half hour. Then a week went by and I got a call confirming an in-person interview. This consisted of a panel interview, a 1:1, and a skills test. The in-person interview was about 2.5 hours.

Interview Questions
    • If you were at a party, and SONY walked in, how would you describe it.   Answer Question
    I was pleased with their offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sony Electronics in April 2011.

I applied online.Got call from HR and scheduled a face to face interview.2 ppl interviewd me wit hall my background information already there on their laptops.I was asked to write C code for string manipulations.They checked time n space complexity knowledge.Some hr questions were also there.I got offer in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Worked for Sony Electronics? Contribute to the Community!