Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sony Electronics
- Software Engineer (6)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Sales Associate (4)
- Project Manager (3)
- Product Manager (3)
- Intern (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Staff Attorney (2)
- Assistant Store Manager (2)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (2)
- Business Development (2)
- Sales Lead (2)
- Software QA Engineer (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Retail Sales Associate (1)
- RETAIL SALES SUPERVISOR (1)
- Sales Specialist (1)
- District Sales Manager (1)
- Staff Software Engineer (1)
- Seasonal Sales (1)
- Public Relations (1)
- Graphic Designer (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Senior Marketing Manager (1)
- Senior Buyer (1)
- Senior Channel Manager (1)
Sales Representative Interview
The process took 3 days – interviewed at Sony Electronics (San Francisco, CA) in June 2008.
Interview with Sony Style was very simple. Primarily talked about my past employers with them and my previous sales goals.
- How will you be getting to work? public transportation and do your have a realiable car? 1 Answer
I was not able to negotiate on salary.
Other Interview Reviews for Sony Electronics
Sales Representative InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Sony Electronics (Lucknow (India)) in June 2012.
the interview was good, but delay in giving results
- you belong from gujarat, so why you want to do job here? 1 Answer
Sales Representative InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Sony Electronics (Hyderābād (India)) in March 2011.
They have asked for firstly personal details. And after they have started asking about qualification details and about project works. Review of previous sales experience of Automobile industry & Competitor experience. What is previous work job role. After their product knowledge review. The Interview is very bad experience for me.
- Now you are working for automobiles and you have applied for Electronics. How you will update yourself to this field? 1 Answer
Sales Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Sony Electronics in July 2010.
lots of questions. strengths and weaknesses. providing exceptional experiences and relating work history experience
- provide exceptional experience in work history Answer Question